Shadow Blade Sideswipe a Decepticon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JCMGTX, Sep 9, 2010.

1. JCMGTX

JCMGTX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know I posted it in the thread about the figure but I was just wondering.

Do you think maybe Shadow Blade Sideswipe was gonna be a Decepticon and Hasbro decided not too?

First, the the name Shadow Blade just reminds me of Animated.

Second his new colors with black and purple windows. It is reminiscent of Alt/BT Ravage.

He could have been a new Wildrider in the HA line but no way to tie it to the movie. But like that has stopped them before, and if a human need to be included Mikaela could have just switched over to the Decepticons for being thrown out of the movie.

Just a thought.

2. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Probably intended to decepticon. But then again sideswipe as the toy bios have established his is a well rounded fighter. In other words the deco easily fits with the established movie character anyway as his style keeps evolving.

It is a sweet deco choice. I will try and pick one up at retail.

It also does that thing hasbro has been doing lately where red eyes are more often used on decepticons. Just want to point that out!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  3. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

Shattered glass movie Sideswipe maybe? Also could be inspired by the g2 Sideswipe deco. Still i think they chose a bad HA to redeco as he was shelf warmer for his initial release what does hasbro think will happen now.

My main point is REISSUE HA MUDFLAP! i wanna complete my ha collection...

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    That was customized, I think SB Sideswipe comes with blue eyes out of the box. The guy who posted the images also modded him to be taller and sleeker.