Shack-Wave Astro Magnum KO? Varient? KO Varient?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by autobotsl1, Apr 4, 2012.

1. autobotsl1

autobotsl1 Member

Never seen a chest window like this one on one of these before. Anyone know what this is?

Attached Files:

2. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    there's multiple variants of window colors, trigger shapes, die-cast-or-not with the bootlegs of that mold, I dunno if there's a definitive list of where all of them are from

3. autobotsl1

autobotsl1 Member

user Mr.Sci-Fi (Mr.Sci-Fi's Profile - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards) said in a previous Astro Magnum thread that he had 7 varients and needed two more to complete his collection. I sent him a PM and a link back to this thread in the hope that he would be able to identify it, but he hasn't replied yet.

Here's the post I was referencing http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...24110-astro-magnum-shockwave.html#post1116515

That was in 2007 so he has to have a complete collection by now, and a good handle on identifying them, one would think.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  4. Mr.Sci-Fi

Mr.Sci-Fi Bite my shiny Metal (_l_)

News Credits:
    Yeah I don't know which this is right now, mine are packed away right now. There are quite a few out there. Personally I need the white star version from the 80s and I know of another bootleg in the past couple of years.

Names usually used are, gun borg, astro gun, vulcan, asto magnum.