SH Figuarts Thread

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Roanstalker, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Sam/Falcon looks awesome! He should come with his Redwing drone companion.

Thor is also beastly good with Stormbreaker.

Iron Man Mk 50 Nano-Weapons and Black Panther King of Wakanda are cool but agreed that multiple versions of them is annoying.

War Machine Mk 4 is a bit bare bones but I'm sure they're not showing all of his weapon attachments yet.

Toyark.com has lots of photos up.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  2. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    Weird, I went there before posting that and didn’t see any but found them on fwoosh.

Falcon looks really good - almost enough to tempt me! Thor looks great as well, though has mild spoilers. Need to see the accessories for War Machine.

Yoda, Han in carbonite, a few Jawas will be bought eventually (have to think the Han portends a Boba). The Jawas will probably make me pick up the other droid. Not sure about the force ghost Obi Wan but neat idea.

3. Raiju

News Credits:
    Flickr:

SHF Yoda and Carbonite Han Solo are definitely bought (I'm still salty that I missed the SDCC Black Series version of Boba Fett that included one). That begs the question of where the heck SHF Boba is but the Carbonite Han bodes well for such a release.

Force Ghost Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jawas, and Tatooine droids, I'll have to think about them. Probably not too hard though, lol.

4. supervir2

News Credits:
    Re-looking at things, I might have to pass on Yoda. I really want ESB Yoda and this is clearly Revenge Yoda which would be a stand in, but they really do look different.

Also glanced at the HP stuff. Still passing, but Hermione has the best face sculpt of the three - if I broke on those, it would be for her.

5. Raiju

News Credits:
    Flickr:

Now I hope we get an SHF Palpatine to go against both ROTS Yoda and Mace Windu. An ESB version of Yoda would be cool but the Black Series one works in a pinch for me.

Agreed that Hermione looks the best of the trio but I'm a bit miffed that she doesn't have her cat familiar while Ron and Harry have their animals. I have the HP figures pre-ordered at HLJ but not entirely sure I'll keep them. Time will tell.

I really enjoyed the first three HP movies (the first two Columbus films are full of wonder and Prisoner of Azkaban remains my favorite) but the fourth film and beyond is where my enjoyment of them started to go down more and more with each sequel. Hard to say how far into the movies Bandai will go with these figures.

6. Sarge133

Sarge133 Grimlock Nut

Ebay:
    Looking at Iron Man, are we sure this comes with the normal parts? Cuz it looks like it just has the nano weapons so far. But yeah, it'll suck to have to buy both (which i probably will, i fell in love with this armor)

King of wakanda, passable if you dont want the purple glow

Thor, awesome, bought

Falcon and WM, bought

Yoda, Carbonite Solo, and Luke, bought

Please make a 501st version of that clone trooper!

7. supervir2

News Credits:
    Holeeee moleeeey. Now Jabba, Wicket, and Palapatine w/ throne?!?

All bought!!!

Just need Sandtroopers (a dewback would be awesome), ESB Yoda, and Boba Fett and I’ll have everything I “need”

Edit: actually, there are two Jawa molds! There is another to the left of R5-D4 in some pics (jawa x2 and droid 3 pack would be perfect!) Also, am I just trying to see things I want or is ther a Sandtrooper on the very left edge of the Vader/luke/Palapatine picture?!

Edit 2: Boba comfirmed! Plus Jarjar and royal guards.

I know these will take *forever* to see release, but it is so sweet to know how far they’re going!

8. MatrixOfWumbo

MatrixOfWumbo I see you

News Credits:
    War Machine looks unfinished. Like flat grey and shiny grey instead of flat black and silver.

KOW Black Panther is the only version with the glowing lines currently, so that's cool.

Crait Luke... is so disappointing. He's either built on the same mold as the Ach-To Luke and thus way to chubby, or his head is tiny. I was really holding out hope for that one.

9. Neekotron

Neekotron We're in Ratbat Country!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Can anyone recommend a reputable site with iron spider in stock?

10. Raiju

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    You're right. I musta missed that list at first blush. Boba Fett plus Emperor Palpatine with throne, yes! Imperial Guards too (dammit, now I have to get a bunch of these guys). Vader and Luke fighting while Darth Sidious looks on = awesome!

TLJ Force Projection Luke was a given (I just got the old man version not too long ago).

Jar Jar Binks.... ugh. The completionist in me says perhaps but the rest of me says hell to the no, lol. :lol 

Jabba looks pretty good and would go well with Boba (especially since he's the ROTJ version). Now I wonder if Slave Leia may be a possibility but I thought Disney was forever done with that version of the character in toy form.

11. supervir2

News Credits:
    I’m not going to get him, but Jar Jar actually looks pretty good! I imagine a fair number will buy him just to make scenes of his death/torture on their shelf:) 

The rabbbit hole just got VERY deep. How crazy could they go? SHF Rancor? Hoth Han and a Tauntaun?! I’d go for a Hoth Leia. Agree Slave Leia seems unlikely, but if it happens, maybe as a Bandai only release?

12. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

The Emperor throne scene is fantastic, but I don't want to even think about how much that will cost.

ROTJ Boba and Wicket are strong maybes for me...

13. infinite_virtue

infinite_virtue Well-Known Member

IW Falcon, Thor and War Machine Mark 4 are definite buys for me! I'm also wondering what will be included with Nano Weapon Mark 50 and King Black Panther and how they'll be released.

14. Partsformer

Partsformer To Far Away Times

Twitter:
  15. Slave IV

Slave IV more wealth than you can imagine!

Odd, it seems like more pics were added to the Toyark post after I first looked. SHF SW just might be the death of me. Or at least my wallet, LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ektris

Ektris Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Came here to gush about how weirdly excited I was about finally getting a 6 in Jar Jar of all characters, just to see people mentioning Palps and others. So screw Jar Jar, I need to go check these out!

Ohhh man YES! I'm sooo glad I held off on the BS one as long as I have. He looks great!

Wicket is a nice surprise. Not sure he'd be an instant buy for me, but will definitely consider it. I also just finally got a BS Royal Guard but am totally fine double dipping there for the SHF. Keeps up my trend of one each for the troopers heh. Edit: Oh wait, looks like the Guard is a ZERO. I'm good then.

But what is an instant buy is that Boba. Yes please!

17. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    I just canceled emperor hot toys at bbts because of this. It’s a huge relief to not have to spend $700 to get a high quality emperor and couple guards.

18. supervir2

News Credits:
    And there are the Sandtroopers. It’s like they went down my wishlist! Now the wait and to stockpile some money.

• Like Like x 1
  19. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

Our lord and savior Darth Hadrus!
    Star-Wars-SH-Figuarts-Jar-Jar-001[1].jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. supervir2

News Credits:
    Also, saw a shot of IM3 armors over in the marvel figuarts thread on fwoosh. Looks like hot rod, silver centurion, and at least one other new one shown - I don’t know their numbers. Would probably bite on the silver centurion.

Anyone seen any Hulk pics from the event? I know we saw a shot or two before but he is only in the background of a shot or two from today and I’d like to see more of the new head and what green they went with.