SG Roadbuster

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Aberration, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    SG Roadbuster expressed interest in buying a number of things from my sales thread back in November. I sent him a shipping quote, which he seemed fine with, then one week later said that he might have to wait until after Christmas to make the purchase.

I held his items for him through Christmas, and sent him a friendly reminder after New Year's. He read the message, but sent no response. Sent him one more reminder at the end of January, again with no response after one week.

In the end, I didn't lose anything but time, but I just wanted to warn anyone who's considering dealing with him, this could happen to you.

2. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    SG Roadbuster offered to buy my RiD Destructicon Bludgeon and Scourge, but mentioned that he needed to wait a little bit to pull the money together. He came through as promised by the date he told me he'd have the money ready, and paid promptly at that point.

Good transaction over-all, and great communication!

3. razin

razin Well-Known Member

SG Roadbuster purchased Universal Studios Exclusive Evac from me. Purchase was straight forward, paid right away, good guy. Perfect transaction, would certainly deal with again.