Heavy/Scratch: SG PREDAKING!!!! Run in Fear Autobots...hehehe....

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by warriorpriest, Mar 22, 2011.

1. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    OK so you seen:

SG Predacon Weapon set- (LINK)

SG Tantrum-(LINK)

SG Headstrong-(LINK)

I wanted a Predaking that was different then the G1 and was able to use the minicon Predcons for the Botcon '08 set. I didnt want to make any mods to the Botcon toys so everything done to make Predaking is done without mods to the three minicons.

Now i know what you are thinking........a bull head instead of a lion how absurd is that. But to me a bull is generally more docile so for a SG predaking to me it works. I may go back and use a junker KO G1 Razorclaw and give him the Lion head but I like it as is. If I do i will turn it into a shield as well. ;) 

How he was made....
    I used minicons just like the botcon ones for my test runs for the parts.
    I then made the feet out of plasticard sheets and tubing.
    Using rare earth magnets I made it so the feet attach to Headstrong's feet. Using the magnets i made it where tantrum and Headstrong would connect together to make the chest. The feet also attach to Headstrong and Tantrums's backs for guns.
    The head is a modified Energon Wingsaber that still splits in two for Razorclaw's and Rampage's guns. The head was trimmed, had some putty wok done with Aves Apoxie sculpt, plasticard antennas added, a magnet installed and holes indise drilled to be held by the minicons.
    Tantrum had magnets on his lower body to connect to Headstrong and one on his back for the foot gun or Predaking's head. He also had 3 minicon ports added as to allow the minicons to connect to him. Around the top magnet I use Aves Apoxie sculpt again to even out his back and for the head to help with a thin neck issue he still somewhat suffers from.
    The hands are from a junker KO alt that I used plasticard and Aves Apoxie sculpt on to allow them to fit/snap into place on Razorclaw and Rampage. The hands then become bomb or cannons for Divebomb depending on what mode he is in.

There you have it now for the custom:

Bio:
    All 5 Predacons believe in peace. No one Doubts that, just like no one doubts that when push comes to shove the Predacons will push back to defend that peace. Looking for a way to strengthen the five Razorclaw came upon a discovery. Using designs specs from the Constructicons and stolen plans of Optimus' Future Monsterbots, Razorclaw set to work. The process he determined initially would be a failure. He was missing something and he could not place his finger on it. Then Tantrum walked in and asked the professor what was wrong as he sensed his frustration. There was the missing piece of the puzzle. The weird tech in Tantrum. Using his unique connection to the other Predacons would allow their mind to merge as one. Going for a look that would strike fear in the Autobots the true Predacon was born. Megatron/Galvatron thought Predaking was a suiting name. Though only as big as your average size bot Predaking's heart and sense of humor had no equal. Using the strengths of all 5 Predacons, Predaking is a foe to reckon with, but will give any foe the chance to surrender peacefully.

C&C welcome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ricochet gets the beatdown once again....

[​IMG]

Me munky not Truk... (making fun of Prime)...

[​IMG]

All 5 Predacons together....

[​IMG]

I hope everyone enjoys.
    Thxs,
    WP

Attached Files:

2. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's adorable.

3. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

Looks nice man.

4. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

The rest of it is okay but again something about tantrums arms seems to ruin it for me. I think I may just be bieng picky because of the shoulder hight.
    if the shouder were brodened this would work a treat.

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Very. very creative. I'd expect another color scheme in the SG Universe, but very well done.

6. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

I really like it, but I just have one question: is his head Razorclaw and Rampage's guns?!

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't read that part in the "How he was made" section. Silly me. Still, very creative and nicely done!

7. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

That's sweet :thumbs2:  love how you combined them :cool: 

8. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    I thought so too. :D  He is a cute cuddly Predaking. *hugs*

Thank you.

Well I worked with I had. I though about adding putty to the shoulders to make them bigger but i wanted to keep the bull look the way it was so I just based him on the fact that as parts of the Monsterbots plans was used, he would look out of proportion.

Well SG is like looking through a broken funhouse mirror. Not everything is reverse. Look at Jazz. I explained in my Tantrum and Headstrong thread that I went this route as with the other Predacons the picked a primary color from the original toys and went with it, so I did the same here. :D 

Very glad you like it though.

Glad you like it. Yea Wingsabers head split in two to transform so I made it where it would still come part for the weapons.

Thank you. :D 

9. Chaos Wolf

Chaos Wolf Well-Known Member

This may have been intentional, but for some reason the heavy amount of grey in the main body reminds me of the Maximal Gestalt Magnaboss. While obviously some of the colors are wrong, it actually gives an interesting secondary effect alongside its naturally Shattered glass feel.