Minor/Repaint: SG Galvatron II(I)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by MetalicGrunt, Apr 14, 2012.

1. MetalicGrunt

MetalicGrunt Rust Proof Commando

News Credits:
    This is a Custom by Son of Nemesis Galvatron that was purchased. After having a plan for this guy, I went even further adding detailing, filling in certain areas, and trying to add some more grim. Worked on chest area and added mod'd decepticon logo.

As History is repeated, Unicron once again summoned Galvatron through his minions, Hook, Line and Sinker to do his bidding. Unlike last time, Unicron was not precise in his calculations, and thus an anomaly occurred. Waking in a new world, Galvatron finds he is of the race that is hunted. After being hunted down, Optimus Prime realizes who this powerful decepticon really is, and with their with goals and aspirations somewhat aligned, Prime offers Galvatron a spot among the Autobot ranks, or face the smelting pool. Galvatron accepts, biding his time, until he can return to his own place, or until he can usurp power from Prime, and take command of the Autobots for himself

Attached Files:

2. cliffjumperftw1

cliffjumperftw1 I have no idea what I'm doing.

So it's regular galvatron in SG universe?

3. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Hey, that's my Galvatron :) 

4. MetalicGrunt

MetalicGrunt Rust Proof Commando

News Credits:
    Cliffjumperftw1, no he is not from the normal Classics universe. Galv II is from another universe in which Unicron pulls him into Classics Universe. based the back story of this figure, as well as 3 cyclonus figures on that, except with this Galvatron he did lead Unicron to destroying Cybertron and taking over Earth. Just my spin of theTF multiverse

Xracer,

I know I love it, as Soon as I got it, I mod'd it even more, add a lil bit more detail and fixed in the areas that needed to be touched up, like the pivot joints on the backpack and on the left shoulder ball joint area. When I got him from you I already had a plan for him.

5. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

That's sick man, good to go :D