SG 2008 "style" Headmaster Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by bradforj, Jun 20, 2010.

1. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Attached Files:

2. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

In addition to this one, I am watching your other 2 HM auctions (Spike and regular Hi-Q). Are these the final ones that remain for that run of heads you did a few months back? That Spike one, in particular, is very sharp.

3. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes, I am selling the entire run on ebay. I am getting down to the last few pieces, as I have been running them off and on for a while (plus I have had people buy them direct after seeing them on ebay). They never sold on TFW...I'm not sure why. I guess it just shows how much larger the audience at ebay truly is.

This is the first SG Hi-Q that I have offered. It will be interesting to see what it does. I only did a run of 10 of those, so they are very limited. I do not plan to run any more, and if i do it will be a different color scheme (perhaps all black, Nemesis version).

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    WTH, I put a bid on it. Not going to bid the farm on it or anything, but it's unique for sure.

5. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

I missed out out on these offerings before when you made them available. So I'm glad I was able to win the SG one and Spike.