Several things for sale. Unicron, G2, RID, CYB, TITS Etc...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by unpunk, Oct 5, 2009.

1. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

For Sale: Boxed Armada Unicron. Loose Mint Complete. Box is in pretty good shape. $30
    G2 Laser Rod Optimus Prime Boxed, Nearly Complete. Only missing the sword. The stickers on the sides of the truck have a little bit of wear. Box, insert, sticker sheet, and file card are included. Box is in decent shape, toy is in great shape. Tight Joints, great stickers(I applied them myself). $35
    Voltron Lion set MIB Complete. This is the diecast/plastic version from the 90's. I opened it and checked them out, and put them right back. I thought I was into Voltron for a minute.(?)$35
    RID Landfill. This is the ALL yellow version. Any kitbashers looking to do a G1 Devs might be interested...(?) $15
    Titanium Ultra Magnus, Loose, Complete. Well, missing the base/stand. $25
    Cybertron Soundwave. Loose 100% Complete. Mint. $15
    PM me if interested. Make offer if interested. Buyer pays shipping. I can send pics if you want.

EDit: Adding Loose complete Movie Robovision Optimus Prime and loose complete Target exclusive G1 deco Jazz lot of 2. $25 for both.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  2. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Interested on the Voltron MIB set. Dont kow if you can do international shipping to Asia for US$ 30? Thanks! ;) 

3. petes2177

petes2177 the poowrr?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    LOLOLOL

TITS

I'm sorry, I just had to point that out. I was looking through threads and randomly I see TITS on the "Items for sale or trade" section and start laughing.

Thought I'd just tell ya' that.

:D 

4. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Daily Bump