Several Primes for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Lion, May 20, 2008.

1. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    Lions sale thread

IF you request pics, please email me

Hello. I want to sell this as a lot. You will get several Optimus Primes, and RID Magnus, and Armada Jetfire. I will list these by name here, but if you want pics, email me at notforthesith@aol.com, I have to send the pics by phone. They are to various levels of completion, but as I find parts, I will put them in the package. I know there is a complete RID Prime/magnus to make omega Prime....you get...

2 smalll RID primes (spychangers?), one yellow, one red
    4 Armada Primes (2 red/blue, one dark red/yellow, one (final battle? Dark blue/grey/red)---2 guns
    3 bendy primes, one from cybertron (one symbol), and 2 red/blue...2 have stacks)
    trailers for A prime.
    1 Armada jetfire
    (Energon Prime will be in the pic, but not included)
    Asking 75 shipped for the lot...there will be several additions , mostly prime related, but random stuff mostly. (Heavy box)--several primes on hold

Also have a set of the KO Predaking, complete. 45 shipped (loose/complete)

WST Snarl/Slag/Grimlock stickers applied w/ boxes, 35 shipped for the 3

Robot Masters (10th anniv. Japanese version) Small BW megatron MIMB--35 shipped. OR a loose one (1st release version) for 20 shipped--keeping the one that doesn't sell.

Loose/Comp Cryo Scourge, missing flap over the left hand that hides it in Beast Form--25 shipped

Titanium Lot, WWI (second/silver) Megatron, G1 Scourge, Starscream, Thundercracker, Fallen, Jetfire, 50 shipped. (loose)-holdLoose/complete

TRU BW reissue Megatron and Optimums Primal. 30 shipped each or 55 shipped together.

Cybertron/Classics (legends) Heros Lot MOMC Lio Prime, Leobreaker, scourge, Soundwave, Cyb- Op Prime 30 shipped

Revoltech Prime, w/ box and Revoltech Megatron, one of the hands has a broken peg, no box. Taken out but put right back in. 45 shipped

2. rikkomba

rikkomba Retired Minicon Guru

Hi, I am interested in seeing a pic of the CYbertron deluxe/bendy Prime, please email me at rikkomba@gmail.com

3. Fortress_Maximus

Fortress_Maximus fortuna audaces iuvat

How much for RID Prime, (2 will be pictured, but I'm keeping one)? And please post pics! Thanks!

4. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    added dinobots

5. Fortress_Maximus

Fortress_Maximus fortuna audaces iuvat

YGPM. Thanks! :)