Several New Toy Story 3 Clips

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Chopperface, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    June 18th is fast approaching - today, only six days left until midnight of June 18th, 2010.

It's been fifteen years since the original Toy Story, and eleven since Toy Story 2.

With the Rotten Tomatometer currently active, Toy Story 3 has recieved universal acclaim so far. Toy Story 3 Tomatometer Activates at 100% + Toy Story Tidbits! - Upcoming Pixar

What does this mean? The Toy Story films are for now the ONLY film series in cinematic film history to ever have 100% positive reviews for ALL films in the series. However, you don't want to read these reviews if you don't want to be spoiled.

Are you Toy Story fans ready? By the way, some of these clips miiiiiight contain spoilers. No idea if you agree, but a heads up.

Toy Story 3 Clip: Tea Party - Trailer Addict

Toy Story 3 Clip: Switch Him Back - Trailer Addict

Toy Story 3 Clip: Kids - Trailer Addict

YouTube - Toy Story 3 Featurette: New Faces

YouTube - Toy Story 3: Featurette 4 - Old Friends, New Places

YouTube - "Toy Story 3 - Commercials Montage" Which commercial is your favorite?

Watch Comcast Exclusive: "Rough Play": Toy Story 3 Video Clips | Free on Fancast

YouTube - Toy Story 3 - The Great Escape featurette

YouTube - Toy Story 3 - Buzz Flies clip

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've never been this excited for a movie before. It's far surpassed ROTF. And thankfully, I haven't spoiled the ending for myself, unlike ROTF. Toy Story was the first movie I ever saw, and is the greatest movie I have ever seen. I already have my IMAX 3D tickets for opening day.

3. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
  4. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    JUNE 18 COME NOW!!, Sadly i wotn eb able to see the film till June 23,

5. OptimusTron97

OptimusTron97 I like the red water

Those Lotso commercials blew me away in that they really showed pixar cares about fans.

MOVE OVER KIDDIES, I'VE BEEN WAITING ELEVEN YEARS TO SEE THIS MOVIE!

6. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
  7. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Red Carpet Premiere - Guess who was there?

El Capitan Theatre Hosts the Toy Story 3 Hollywood Premiere! - Upcoming Pixar

Weird Al was there! Dare to be stupid, and you're only good for one thing: GARBAGE!

Jon Voight, Buzz Aldrin, Seth Rogen, and the main cast attended. Along with character costumes of Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Potato Head, Lotso, and Bullseye.

However, a huge number of people who were important to the films weren't there.

Blake Clark (Slinky)
    Ned Beatty (Lotso)
    John Cygnan (Twitch)
    Jack Angel (Chunk)
    Bud Luckey (Chuckles)
    Whoopi Goldberg (Stretch)
    R. Lee Ermey (Sarge)
    Jeff Pidgeon (Little Green Men)
    John Morris (Andy)
    Laurie Metcalf (Andy's mom)
    Teddy Newton (Chatter Phone)
    Kristen Schaal (Trixie)
    Timothy Dalton (Mr. Pricklepants)
    Richard Kind (Bookworm)
    Bonnie Hunt (Dolly)

Aside from the cast, some Toy Story family members were missing
    Andrew Stanton (Zurg, helped out a ton with the first two films)
    Annie Potts (Bo Peep)
    Erik Von Detten (Sid)
    Sarah McLachlan (sang "When She Loved Me" in TS2)
    Wayne Knight (Al, Zurg in the cartoon series)
    Kelsey Grammar (Prospector)
    Riders in the Sky (sang Woody's Roundup theme song in TS2)

I would've brought in even those Toy Story costumes from the cruise ship musical for Rex, Slinky and the other quadrupeds.

8. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Final Speech

This is it, folks. This is what we've been waiting for. Well, American folks, anyway. Should this post go somewhere else, mods, do so with extreme prejudice.

Imagine this being narrated by Garry Chalk - Beast Era Optimus Primal and Unicron Trilogy Prime.

The fate of Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and the rest of Andy’s toys will be decided right here, right now. Tonight, on June 18, 2010.

Fifteen years ago, on November 22, 1995, the first fully CGI animated film in history was released by Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios: Toy Story. It opened to universal critical acclaim, and became one of the first animated films to ever make over 100 million dollars. The film was eventually inducted into the American National Film Registry, and was declared “historically and culturally significant.”

It was cemented into the hearts of millions, and is now the definition of nostalgia to the current generation of teenagers and young adults.

Four years later, Pixar did the inevitable and the impossible. On November 19, 1999, Toy Story 2 opened in theaters. It joined the group of elite sequels who have been recognized as just as good as and better than their original films. As with the original film, it was met with universal acclaim, and made 100 million dollars more than its predecessor.

As Pixar worked on other films, all of which had critical and commercial success, Toy Story 3 seemed to be either gone or forgotten.

In the eleven years since Toy Story 2, merchandise of the films has had booming and long-running success. The films are still considered family classics, but the films had all but fallen into obscurity in the public and media eye.

Then, in 2008, the gears of the second sequel began turning. Voice actors began to confirm their return to the film, directors and filmmakers were named, and animation had begun.

Toy Story 3 was coming.

In May 2009, with the release of Pixar’s tenth film Up, came a teaser trailer hailed and celebrated like no other: the very first trailer of Toy Story 3 had arrived. It confirmed nearly every voice actor had returned, and the CGI was immenslely improved since Toy Story 2.

In October 2009, to build up to the long awaited third film, the first two films were re-released in a double feature. They included what the immense fanbase had been waiting for: a theatrical trailer for Toy Story 3.

The drum roll continued to steadily beat with the release of seven posters, all revolving around specific characters, and the symbolic tagline: “No Toy Gets Left Behind.”

In February 2010, the next benchmark had arrived – the third and final trailer for Toy Story 3. It proved once again the CGI had improved, the voice acting was spot on, and a whole slew of new characters were arriving on the scene.

Throughout Spring 2010, each week Toy Story 3 director Lee Unkrich revealed two new characters every week, and confirming a vast and all-star voice cast to voice the new cast.

Now, the drum roll picks up. It is June 17, 2010. One day before this film is released.

Some of you have grown up with the Toy Story series since the beginning of its’ run in theaters in 1995, and some of you have just come to love these films.

Today we are not bandwagon riders. Today we are not diehard fans, obsessive fans, fan girls, fan guys, or movie-haters.

Today we are simply fans of the most successful film series in cinematic film history.

We are one fan together, and we will not leave that theater tonight until we have seen the ultimate fate of Andy’s toys with a hug goodbye!

No toy gets left behind tonight.

It has all come down to this. This is as real as it’s gonna get. Tonight’s the ultimate night… for the ultimate prize.

Now, let’s saddle up, and with this movie, go to infinity and beyond.

Let’s do it.

For Toy Story. For Toy Story 2. For Pixar fans EVERYWHERE.

Alright, I might be a bit off with the details about 2008

9. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lolwut?

10. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think I'll go to the midnight show. Less kiddies there. Got a free ticket (well $8.50 off a $9.50 ticket) I don't care I get to see it!