Fan Art: Several Digibash Requests.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Metal Chaos, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I have several digibash requests for a project I'm planning. I'm hoping someone will be willing to help me out. I'd really appreciate it.

I'm working on Pretender Characters who will serve under The Fallen. These Pretenders are:

TFTM Leader Megatron into Thunderwing.

ROTF Voyager Megatron into Skullgrin.

ROTF Starscream into Bugly.

ROTF Skywarp as Finback.

ROTF Soundwave as Mindwipe.

For Thunderwing I'm trying to use IDW's color scheme. Using leader class for him because I want him to tower over the other Pretenders.

Skullgrin's colors I want to be as close to his G1 appearance as possible which was dark gray/black with purple. Only thing is I was thinking of painting his head or maybe just his face white with purple detailing to make it more skullish.

Bugly I just want to be as close to his G1 color scheme as possible. Using ROTF because he will be easier to obtain plus I like his "hands".

Once again, just want Finback as close to G1 colors as possible, I know he wasn't a jet or anything but eh, the Fallen mostly employs those who can fly.

Mindwipe want close to G1 but feel free to take some liberties. Also know he's not a Pretender but eh, Soundwave is just to badass of a figure to leave alone.

For reference:

Thunderwing:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Skullgrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bugly:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finback:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mindwipe:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know I'm asking a lot but I'd really appreciate anyone who could do these guys up for me. Thanks for your time.

2. kaindarkstar87

kaindarkstar87 Decepticon Outcast

I'll try... i think it's a little outa my leauge, but i'd actually like to see these too.

3. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    Many thanks.

4. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Freestyle did Thunderwing as a repaint already. I keep forgetting the damn adress though.