Serpentor and some Cobras

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Tampalicious, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Well, I feel like it's that time of the year again, and while I am saving for Hercules and things of that nature, I gotta get a shelf started up with some Cobras. I sold all my Joes last year during hardtimes. Here is my list of items I'd like, please PM if you wanna serv em up.

Serpentor and his Air Chariot. Need me a vintage complete with this guy, his other toys suck. To my knowledge anyway. This is my main want right now, Im gonna build his army around him. When I grow up, I want to be just like Serpentor, I even have his pic from the dvd case on my desk. :) 
    [​IMG]
    An 80's kid's role model.

25TH:
    Firefly the first version
    Crimson Guard
    Destro that came with the dvd pack, or one like it
    Mindbender
    Baroness from Cobra 5-pack that had pink shirt Zartan etc
    The Twins from the comic pack
    Zartan with black shirt
    any Dreadnoks
    Cobra Commander, either Armor version or Faceplate version with chrome or the one that came with the little cannister
    Storm Shadow white suit
    a couple HISS tanks
    a couple trouble bubble flight pods

Cobra Insignia poster (red on black)

Thats all for now, I dont need any Joes yet theyre not as cool as the Cobras :) 

[​IMG]

2. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

anyone got an OG Serpentor for me thats not all wiggly an complete with the chariot? I never had this guy, I had the HAVOC an the Renegades an Falcon, but never had Serpentor. I wanna put him an the chariot with my Protector Roddy
    PM if you got one, Im not all that into Joes but Serpentor is cool