2D Artwork: Sequential Lineart Featurig Shockwave and Unicron

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by gdpwatson, Oct 29, 2008.

1. gdpwatson

gdpwatson Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Whilst i eagerly await the release of some Mosaics that i did the lineart for, i opted to work on a little non-Mosaic side project as i wanted to be able to post and get feedback on my sequential work.

For completedness sake (is that even a word?!) here are some previews from the Mosaics i have worked on.

1. Counting Down - Featuring G1 Swerve

[​IMG]

2. A Wonderful World - Featuring IDW Jazz

[​IMG]

And the following is the lineart for the non-Mosaic project. Like i said the reason I did this, well one of the reasons, is that i wanted to be able to post some sequentials for feedback and criticism. At the moment both of the Mosaics that i have worked on are being further worked on either in terms of colouring or lettering but neither have been finished or approved for release yet.

In the meantime though this gives me a chance to at least post some lineart. In this particular piece the intention is that we get confirmation that Shockwave got splatted by Unicron in the original animated movie. The last 2 panels are meant to be the same only in the first Shockwaves eye is out and in the 2nd his eye is lit up. The idea being to imply that he is back from the dead.

[​IMG]

The script was done by a friend on YouTube and you can check him out here: David Wallace.

Thanks for looking guys.

2. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    That's some awesome art you got there man.

3. gdpwatson

gdpwatson Well-Known Member

Thanks man. I appreciate the comment!! :)