September BBTS releases

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rattrap Primal, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

Ok, so, when will the September pre-orders on BBTS be in, I figure Universe on September 1st, but what about Thundercracker (henkei) and Ultra Magnus's armor upgrade (Classics version)?

2. Indiancowboy

Indiancowboy Well-Known Member

I'm not expecting City Commander in September, honestly. Quite frankly, I'm wondering if I'll even end up with one at all despite pre-ordering since the size of the production run was listed as 'unknown'.

No offense to FP, but since this is a grassroots efforts of sorts, I'm not expecting it on time. I'm figuring on October or November.

3. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

true, but better that than them do a rush job just to get it out in september.

4. Indiancowboy

Oh agreed, that's why I said no offense to them. I won't look down on them at all or harbor any resentment if I get my CC armor a month or two late. Like I said, I expect it and will be surprised and hold them in HIGHER regard if the armor comes in september.

Like I said, my bigger fear is the 'unknown' production run size.

5. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    I was under the impression that the production run was directly dependent upon the pre-order size. I don't know have a source for that, but I thought I read it on here at one point. It could be just wishful thinking on my part, though!

6. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

I really dont care for the overall LOOK of the UM armor, but thats just me.

Oh...does anyone know HOW many of the Universe 2.0 wave 2 & 3 BBTS can guarantee as preorders? I mean...how many can they...sell...without running out early? Just curious. Im trying to scrounge up the cash to buy a case of wave 3 early.

7. Indiancowboy

I won't doubt you. I literally started collecting/reading up on transformers again after years in mid-June when I pre-ordered a CC armor set. I hadn't read that, just that the production would be bigger than the original 3000 slated.

If so, you've eased a little anxiety for me. Even if I don't end up getting a city commander, i'm happy to be collecting again, so whatever.