Sentinel Primes weapons

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Bluebe6, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Bluebe6

Bluebe6 Banned

News Credits:
    I noticed that when Sentinel was use, say his Cosmic Rust Cannon, he would have to throw his current weapon on the ground, like his Primax Blade, and his shield.
    Noting big, I just found that kind of strange :p 

2. r6680jc

r6680jc Well-Known Member

Sentinel is a transformer, most of his body parts are able to transform, including his weapons.

3. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

Sentinel's weapons were all handheld actually. Which is why he had to do that. He could only use two at a time.

4. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    None of Sentinel body parts transforms into weapons, all of his weapons are completely seperate from him/handheld weapons

5. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    none of his part become attached weapons but I kind of feel that his weapons may be part of him in the sense that he never transforms into his firetruck mode without having his weapons with him. I dont ever recalling for example something like him dropping his shield, transforming and driving away. I think his weapons are part of his overall transformation, if he for example, dont have his shield of sword, he cant transform back into truck mode. while on the weapon subject. Why is it OP needs a sword from his tech trailer in the begining of the movie when he first comes into contact with the driller and Shockwave when OP already has 2 of his own? lol. And where the hell does OP pull that big as Axe from that just kind of comes out his back when he fights Sentinel later? Why didnt he nee to grab it from his tech trailer too?

6. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    What I find weird is where does he pull that stuff from during robot mode? That shield of his is massive, so it can't be composed of his own parts. Not only that, but when his Primax blade becomes double-bladed, where does the 2nd blade come from? He just twirls it around and it appears.

7. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    Hell, I'm still looking around for a human scaled primax blade to buy for bot-con and fanime-con! That sword is sick!

8. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

Sentinel's gun definitely isn't part of him, as he loses it when he gets rocketed and drives off without it. Nor is his sword, as it stores in a compartment in his back. His shield might be, but it's just as likely he ran to grab them when he pulled back so he wouldn't be unarmed if Optimus chased him, which he did.

Optimus pulls out his axe (and also his big gun) from a similar back compartment, to Sentinel. How he manages to fit those big things in there I have no idea. But he does. And this isn't unique to DOTM as he pulled his two guns from the same place in ROTF. In the first film, his gun then appeared to assemble from parts on his back instead, but we don't really get too good a look at it.

Really though, in DOTM Autobots just can store stuff somewhere. You might as well wonder how Ironhide hides those two honking rifles on his back in truck mode, without looking any different than it did in the first two film. And we know those aren't part of him, because they weren't built for him until after the first 2 films.