Sentinel Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cranckasional, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have never bought a Leader before, I think that its price is Wayy over my figure budget. Though after who he was and what he did and looks, Leader sentinel IS PRETTY sick to me. But since again its OVER my budget, The voyager version is a pretty good choice. I DO like the gun, but the lack of shield and sword and accuracy is a BIG turnoff to me :/

I ONLY collect Movie figures, and to be more specific only the character in the movie.

Should I hang on and wait for Leader Sentinel after I have all the rest of the movie characters AND hope that I find him?? Or go for Voyager Sentinel and keep things on a budget??

2. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    I just saw the movie, and now I really want to get at least one version of Sentinel Prime. I don't usually buy leader class toys, with the sole exception of Leader Starscream. In addition, I want SP to be in scale with Battle Blades Prime, so I will probably get the voyager. Sure, I would like to have his shield and sword, but for me it's not a necessity.

3. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

He is easy to find now but with the fact there may be more leaders coming i would not hold off on him. The leader is an awesome figure and he is not to back heavy if you remove the batteries.

4. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Switch to Legends/Legions/Commander/Cyberverse. . . =P

5. monk1210

monk1210 Robotaku

What's your budget? You can actually get him for $30 at Target with the $10 off Leader class coupon and it being on sale for $39.99.

6. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    THAT sounds like a pretty good deal, Until When does the coupon last??? My budget is $20 dollars, once I spend 20 on My collection I wont spend 20 until I recover 20 + 10 (30) and so on..

7. FakeEyes22

FakeEyes22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This.

There are crazy sales all over the place. He's a big hunk of toy if you can snag him for $30.

8. monk1210

monk1210 Robotaku

Til the 16th. Click here for the coupon and print it out. Now go get you a Sentinel Prime!

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Personally, I would wait until he goes on sale, but if there's going to be other DOTM Leader figures coming out, I suggest getting him now -- regardless of budget -- before he becomes hard to come by in retail.

10. jru42287

jru42287 With great power...

News Credits:
    I actually got him for $20 for me and a friend last week. We live near a Boscov's Department store who has a promotion that if you bring in an ad with a cheaper price, they'll not only match it, but give you the difference back as well. And since their prices are ridiculous ($50 for a Leader!), the ad from TRU got me $30 off.

11. OCProwl

OCProwl Electrobot

News Credits:
    Yeah this! See my sig. ;) 

12. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i got mine for $35 at TRU, and because of the deal they have going, i snagged laserbeak at half price.

don't feel bad about budget woes. i have to read up here, then plan way ahead to grab the good stuff i want.
    all i can say is that he looks great next to Leader Prime and Leader Starscream.
    Now if Hasbro would have a temporary brain fart and release a Leader Megatron, i could relax, lol.

13. wrecker11

wrecker11 Wrecker

I'd get a leader Sentinel Prime cuz to me voyager plain out SUCKS!!

14. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    get the leader, he is ABSOLUTELY worth it. Great transformation, and no cheating, too.

15. amatterofpat

amatterofpat Member

I would get the leader, but he is going to be a giant compared to all the other Voyagers I already have.

16. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

Try and find him at Target. They have leaders on sale for $39.99 and there are online coupons you can print from their website that will give you $10 of a leader figure, making it $29.99 :)