Sentinel Prime Theory

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Feb 16, 2011.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Hello People. Has all of Know Sentinel will appear in DOTM, But Some of you have been Syaing things like "Sentinel Prime?, Wasnt prime the Last Prime" Or Something Like this, But Ever Since Sentinel was Confirmed by the Security Guard i Always had the feeling that sentinel Was indeed in the film and i began to have my Theory Of why in ROTF They Were Saying That Optimus was the Last Prime

So i Have my theory, i dont know if they wil lexplain this in the film but i dont think so but who knows, so here the theory

In the Teaser You Can See Sentinel Offline Right, So i was Thinking Maybe When they Crashed on the Moon He Went offline, And Since he was no Longer Function, Fallen Could Not Detect Him and Thought Sentinel Was Dead, and he Thought Prime was the Last Surviving Prime,

Aslo its Possible that the Primes in Sam Vision Thought the Same too

What Ya Think?, Aslo Go Ahead to Give your Own Theorys

2. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

That's what most sane people would say, but Bay films are known to screw over their own continuity.

3. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Very true

4. Sideways77

Sideways77 its movie time here come the manbabies

News Credits:
    I'm thinking that SP was looking for the Allspark or Matrix, and when Megatron went to Earth, he attacked and sent it into the Moon. But he was damaged by SP or the Ark, and that made his direction mess up.

What do you think?

5. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Nah Megatron made a mistake entering the atmosphere from the North Pole. Messing his systems.

Optimus said to Gen. Moreshower the Transformer's only record of their history was in the Allspark. Then lo and behold Sam spouting some obscure Transformer trivia about how Einstein's theory does not apply in other dimensions via an expedition led by a certain Sentinel Prime which researched several galactic convergences.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    For a second I though you were disagreeing with yourself.

But yeah, Megatron crashed because he hastily followed the cube to an alien world without taking any precautions.

However I do agree with the OP that Sentinel was offline, and likely is reactivated for the third movie. I maintain his reactivation in the trailer is just for the sake of the flashy title card, since I doubt he has circular sawblades in his eye. (or he does and may just be the most hard-fucking-core TF EVER :rock )

7. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the only thing for certain we can theorize is that SP was offline either up until the astronauts arrived on/left the moon after exploring The Ark then after that he came to earth & took on his Firetruck mode OR if the NASA scenes take place before the Decepticon Chicago Invasion that the autobots go to the moon & bring SP back to earth & then he takes on his Firetruck mode after he & the autobots land at Edwards Air Force Base or back at Kennedy Space Center.

8. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That would make sense, but, other than being frozen when he fell though the ice, Megatron had to battle damage on him while at Hoover Dam.