Sentinel Prime Theory... What if...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GFH, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    I've never posted a thread before, be nice to me please.

Alright, Sentinel Prime looks a helluva lot like Alpha Trion, I know, that's obvious, but what if he is Alpha Trion, I'm not talking Bay misinformation, I mean the guy put together "Sentinel Prime" out of artifacts and personal experience with the original seven? Picture this:

The seven are dead, along with probably most of the thirteen, Trion hears a rumor that a Prime child survived the ordeal. He comes up with a new name for himself, acting as the "Sentinel" looking out for this kid, wherever he might be. The Sentinel Prime Expedition is a cover-up to search for him. Eventually, he meets Orion(you're still following me, right?) and realizes he's found what he's looking for. He mentors him and the other three, gives him his new name, and disappears into oblivion for whatever reason.

This would also make The Fallen right in claiming that the last Prime snuffed it.

Okay, opinions anyone?

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    The Foundation prequel comic kinda makes that impossible. It shows Sentinel Prime on Cybertron, proclaiming Optimus as his successor.

3. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    I know, I have that comic, and maybe, but that doesn't make SP legit. I didn't interpret it as his successor, anyway, just the next Prime, if that makes sense. This is just how I see it, this makes sense for me.

4. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

ROTF establishes that Sentinel Prime led an expedition. Presumably this expedition is the Ark that crashed on the moon.

Plus if we go by what the Fallen for Optimus to die like his brothers one would think the Fallen had hand in the purging of the Prime line. For some reason he became deathly afraid of Primes when his own brothers couldn't kill him.

As I stated in another thread they seem to be pushing parrallels for Sentinel Prime and the Fallen. Both commanders of titular Transformer ships, mentors of the current leaders and also perhaps Sentinel Prime being the founder of the Autobots. Which is mirror of the Fallen founding the Decepticons.

5. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

Can't see that happening in DOTM, seem like far too much explanation and backstory just to get past The Fallen saying Optimus is the last Prime.

Much more likely that it won't be explained in the movie and will just be another plot hole. The general conensus amongst the fans will be that The Fallen didn't know about SP because he's in stasis lock/dead.

SP will be OPs mentor/brother in DOTM. OP will go to the Moon and reactivate SP, probably after learning of the Ark on the Moon from Sam or from NASA.

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    The Comic, The Magazine and the box of his toy confirms he is Sentinel prime

Since his box says he is sentinel, Do yo uthink hasbro would psot fake info to the fans? No they DONT! so its sentinel and his naem is not prat of bay misinfo

7. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

At least TRY and put some effort into your typing.

8. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

I would much, much rather SP be named Alpha Trion, just because I'm not comfortable with anyone else being some sort of "father figure" to Optimus.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    BULLCRAP!

The toys packging has been confirmed as Sentinel Prime.

10. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Then again, maybe he is Sentinel Alpha Trion Prime.

11. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    This.

12. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    I'm not saying Alpha Trion is impersonating SP, I'm saying he is that person, someone has to be in disguise in this movie.

Wut? umm... moving on...

Repaint, baby!

Whoop-dee-freakin'-doo, It's still too early in the game for anything to be official. We've had one comic so far, we've got three more for something to happen.

13. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Im Saying that The Box of his toy says that he is Sentinel Prime, SO that means his name is Offical, Why Would Hasbro post a fake name?

14. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Again, repaint. And Hasbro can pree much do what they want. (Like make SP look like AT, yeah. It just doesn't really make sense to do so for no reason.)

15. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    I think it would be pretty cool to have Alpha Trion acting as Sentinel Prime, but to be frankly honest, I don't quite see any of the writers for DOTM thinking this at all. But, hey, that's what fanfic's for!

16. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Its not a REPAINT!

17. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Dude cool it, I mean repaint the SP figure in AT colours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.