Sentinel Prime Scene Ideas...?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ShOcKwAvE1213, Jun 19, 2012.

1. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

IF Sentinel Prime hadn't turned on the autobots, what kind of scene ideas would you guys want him in. I'm not saying I'm mad or wishing that he hadn't turned bad. It is what it is.

I'll start it off.

I wouldv'e loved to see a scene where him and Optimus are fighting waves of Decepticons back to back. Maybe some slow-motion bits, and eventually ending with Sentinel's death. Maybe Shockwave or Megatron stabbing him from the back, and have just the emotional appeal to it. The song I'd have may be "Sentinel Prime," just a sad song I guess. I'd also have this scene at the end or at least towards the end.

What type of scenes would you guys like to see if Sentinel wasn't a villain?

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Going rogue and killing the humans he sees as inferior in a rage, only to be later put down like a mad dog by Optimus.

3. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    Did you even read the above post?

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Sure I did. He wouldn't turn on the Autobots, he'd lash out at the humans out of that sense of superiority we saw in the film before he betrayed Ironhide. The Autobots, sworn to protect the humans, would naturally be forced to turn on him and take him out.

He still technically wouldn't be a villain, if he figured he was doing it to make a better life for his comrades on earth.

5. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    That's what I wanted to see too. Also I would've liked to see Sentinel transform and assist BB, Dino and Sideswipe in the battle with the Dreads, maybe killing Hatchet with his rust cannon or his sword. More convos between him and Optimus and an interaction scene with Sam like what happened in the adult novel of the movie.

6. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

The playground scene.

7. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

i like your idea, that would make a fantastic scene.

8. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Maybe I'll rewrite DOTM, make Sentinel the tragic hero and Megatron/Shockwave the major villains.

9. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    If I had the chance to rewrite DotM, I'd make sentinel get turned into a puppet by shockwave and be forced to go kill ironhide.

Oh, and he'll dishonorably discharge Skids and Mudflap prior to that.

10. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Definitely the shoot-em-up/back-to-back/Iron Man 2-esque fight scene with Optimus and Sentinel just tearing through the 'Cons. That's the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the Empire magazine cover for the DotM issue. I immediately imagined that (never-seen) scene: Sentinel and Optimus, staring down an incoming horde of Decepticons. Sentinel whips out his sword, and sets his foot on the collapsed debris in front of him. "Do you believe you're ready for this, young one?" *Optimus cocks his rifle* "I've learned a few things in your absence, Sentinel." *ass-kicking ensues*

Definitely would've loved to have seen the "playground sequence" that the novel describes as well.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yes.

Sentinel Prime: He'll enslave you parents but he wants to play Xbox and eat ice cream with ya.

Also please buy his toy please, he's sorry he killed Ironhide.

no he's not

12. Bluebe6

Bluebe6 Banned

News Credits:
    --Shockwave fires many blasts at Sentinel.--
    --Sentinel Prime is hit by the first shot, and uses his war-shield to absorb the other blasts, but the powerful force pushes his body slightly backwards. Sentinel stands in a defence position, crouched with war-shield and Primax-Blade. --

-- He utters these words in a grave tone... "Shockwave..."

13. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But that scene sucked. It was just them basically standing their shooting or punching. Make it like the Prime and Megatron joint fights in Transformers Prime with epic music and a little slow mo

14. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

sentinel prime going senile. and then we see the nursing home for old bots(with a cameo by the go-bots)

15. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what's this playground scene i keep hearing about?

16. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

A novel-specific scene featuring Sam, Bumblebee and Sentinel.

It's set before they head off to NEST; Sam and 'Bee, searching for Sentinel, come across him at a playground. After a brief introduction, Sentinel muses on how the school-children were climbing on him, pretending to be firemen, and the adults were politely talking to each other and preventing any fights among the children.

Sentinel notes that humanity has performed many crimes against itself, but muses that humanity could create a utopia of peace if there were more playgrounds to spread such kindness and social interaction.

I find it to be quite beautiful in a way, and it further adds to the tragedy of Sentinel's betrayal.

17. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

Optimus and Sentinel vs Megatron and Shockwave. It's what we all wanted.
    Starts off with Sentinel facing off Megatron. Shockwave joins in, then Optimus comes in after being freed by the Wreckers. Sentinel is killed tragically by Megatron, leaving Optimus to fight two of the most powerful decepticons alone. Shockwave loses control and begins to shoot Megatron as well, yelling that it is only logical for himself to become Decepticon leader as Megatron is in no state and must be terminated. Optimus and Megatron beat the living crap out of Shockwave, but he can be seen crawling away in the background during the 'time to find out sequence'.

18. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Well, obviously epic music and slow-motion was a given. ;)  I wasn't saying that it needed to be shot-for-shot what happened in IM2, simply the "back-to-back/shoot-em-up" aspect was the same.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    *Sniff* :cry  That was Beautiful.

Sentinel Prime = Deathsaurus.

20. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

I thought it was funny how a legendary Autobot warrior saying Earth needed more playgrounds, and i definitly wish this scene had been in the movie,