sentinel prime = alpha trion /master asia?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jul 5, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i think i just figured out who sentinel prime reminds me of character wise.

when it comes to the whole fatherly mentor role/ sensie master/student relationship he shared with optimus pime in the distant he is basicly the movie verse version of alpha trions character from the g1 mythos.

but when it comes to the way the war effected sentinel prime in causeing him to become dissillusioned with the autobot cause due to the terrible grief he found himself living with over time in the long term as a direct result of the terrible long term effects that optimus prime and megatrons distructive war was having on the planet in crippling and killing cybertron in the long term. sentinel prime strikes me in his way as a well intentioned extremist type of character as being a movie verse cybertronian character counterpart to master asia's character from mobile fighter g gundam

2. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Pretty much. Shoe in also the Prime Dynasty as the Shuffle Alliance.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

wow that really makes sense on the whole g gundam angle character comparison wise.

so i guess that would make optimus a caracter counterpat to domon's character then

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

to be honest i think the movie might have ended better if sentinel had experieince a prolunged drawn out death scene . one in which he would have actually put forth the effort while on his death bed with his dieing words being that of a person speaking from their heart on the matter so as to make some smalle measure of peace with optimus in sentinel speaking from his conciounsce on the matter and confiding this to optimus before optimus would hit him with the final kill shot in making it a mercy killing in the end

YouTube - ‪G Gundam The Last Breath Of Master Asia‬‏

basicly a ending for sentinel primes character modeled somewhat after master asias death

5. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love G Gundam.