Selling Transformer Accessories on eBay: Complete Sets or Individual Lots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lunar Archivist, Mar 9, 2009.

?

What's the best and most profitable way to sell Transformers accessories?

1. Sell them individually.

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Sell them part by part.

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Sell them together as one huge mass.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Just what the title says. :) 

I have an acquaintance on eBay who's interested in selling a few dozen Transformers accessories and he and I have been debating whether or not they should be sold as complete sets or broken up and auctioned individually as parts. Any thoughts on the best (and most profitable) course of action?

2. turbovf1s

turbovf1s Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    how many complete accessory sets you see on ebay? not too many i would think. sucks having to spend 20 bucks on 2 damn missiles but thats what happens. now for figures...i believe they should be sold as complete as possible. it pisses me off to see a seller who has the bot and the accessories in separate auctions.

3. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    If it is stuff that's more than 10 years old, then piece by piece will get you the most money, but will be full of hassle. Selling it by toy will get you a bit less money, but will be less of a hassle. As a large lot, you will make the least amount of money by a large factor, and then likely see many of those parts up for sale again.

If it is less than 10 years old, selling it partwise or as a lump probably won't affect your final take much.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009