Selling TF figures....need your help!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Wiljack86, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Wiljack86

Wiljack86 Member

Hello All!!!
    I am brand new to TFW2005 & am eager to chat with fellow fans & have some fun, but.....
    First off I need YOUR help!! I desperately want the new Fall of Cybertron game in a few weeks and need $$$ to get it, so I've decided to use this forum to try and sell some figures to accomplish that goal.....
    Here's what I'm looking to get rid of....
    Star Wars/Transformers Darth Vader/Anakin 4 modes Star Destroyer....this thing is huge w/ lights 'n sounds, very cool MISB asking $25
    Universe Cyclonus w/ Nightstick MOSC asking $30 ***SOLD***
    Reveal The Shield Deep Dive loose, but complete w/ box & instructions $20
    Generations Sgt. Kup, Wheeljack & Scourge, all MOSC asking $15 each
    Also have 4 Star Trek TNG figures MOSC if anyone interested $5 each
    I am also open to trades, so let me know what you would have to offer if interested & we can compare lists...I am in Florida, USA & don't mind shipping internationally but shipping would be added to price of course...These prices are also totally negotiable, so feel free to make me an offer....also pictures available upon request....
    Thank you for looking & wish me luck everybody!!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  2. unicron6666

unicron6666 Banned

Im interested in the star destroyer

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Any feedback?

9. New members MUST provide feedback
    If you are a new member on this forum (account less than 30 days old) and you wish to sell your items in the Junkion Exchange, you must provide feedback links in your initial sales post. Links to Ebay feedback, TFW2005 feedback (if any), feedback from other Transformers sites will all be acceptable. If you have no feedback to provide, you must wait 30 days after signing up to post sales threads.

4. Wiljack86

Wiljack86 Member

Ooops....I sincerely apologize, as I did not see that as a requirement for posting a sales thread....I actually have never sold anything through Ebay or any other sites....I do have plenty of friends on Twitter who I have traded TFs with who would vouch for me, if that means anything....also I thought I had activated an account a while back, but wasn't sure, so I just opened a new one today, also if that counts for anything for the 30 day rule....if neccessary, I understand if my sales thread must be taken down, but oh man I would be supremely disappointed....either way I appreciate the opportunity to use the site & thank you for your time.

5. Wiljack86

Wiljack86 Member

Hi there! I'd love to sell the Star Destroyer thingy, thank u for responding! I just need to sort out w/ the moderator before I agree to any transactions, because I didn't realize I needed feedback to post a sales thread.....working on getting some, I'll keep u updated....thanks again!

6. Wiljack86

Wiljack86 Member