Customs: Selling Some of My Paints *Auction

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by TonyzCustomz, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I have outgrown my set of awesome Reaper Master Line Paints(Paint I have used for almost all my customs thus far) and am moving on to a pro quality paint (Highest Pigment I have found and expensive as hell but worth it) and these are taking up the much needed space. Not sure if it is okay to post here as it is an auction but it is for Radicons and the ebay section on TFW is mainly for figures and stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160269268346&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

2. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

omg that is one hell of a set. i wish i had the bank to get it :( 

3. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup definitely an awesome set. Ebay has awesome credit cards that will give ya 15% off the purchase.:D 

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Go ahead and post this auction in the ebay forum (any ebay auctions ONLY need to go in the ebay forum. If it is a custom auction, it will appear in our sidebar anyways). You can still place a link in your sig to your auction.

We're working on getting the mechanics of how to most effectively have a sales/trade section for Radicons, but until then, all sales of things need to either go in the Junkion or the ebay forum. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.