Selling Repro Parts at Botcon

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by jamz, Aug 4, 2007.

1. jamz

jamz Repaint! Repaint! Repaint TFW2005 Supporter

There was a guy walking around pulling a rolling briefcase at Botcon. He was selling Reproduction parts and was affiliated with some G I Joe website which makes repro parts.

I bought two sets of wheeljack wings from him. They were solid, not clear and they fit great!.

I was wondering if anyone knew the dude, the website or had any way to get in touch with him. I wanted to know what else they made.

Also is there any other place to get repro parts? Is transrepro out of business?

Thanks

2. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Despite some suspicions by a few that he might be a recovered Ken (Transrepro, which is, yes, out of business for all intents), or Ken trying to hide that nothing happened, which I find a fairly hard to believe idea (Ken lying to screw people over, that is), it turns out that fellow was one of the people who does casting for Alyosha's Corner. Their site can be found here: http://www.goodtogocustoms.com/alyoshascorner/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=46

3. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    The fellow that was selling the reprod parts for Alyosha was Elrodthealbino. He's mostly on tfans but does have an account on tfw but never checks it. You can get the site linked by Sidecutter. He's a good guy. Know him for years and has great parts and is working on more parts. There have been complaints of them being slow on reprod parts but most people don't understand that they make them as they get the orders. So be patience. It's worth the wait.

I was able to get Reprod Minerva headmaster, seat, side guns and big guns. The picture doesn't do it justice. :p 
    [​IMG]

4. AutobotSDG

AutobotSDG Well-Known Member

I got quite a few parts from the guy myself... kind of funny how I lucked into meeting him through a friend of his that saw me rummaging through parts at another table. Anyway, good quality stuff, I'll definately have to get more from him.

5. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I've ordered from them a few times - Yes it's slow, but the quality is top notch.

Well worth the wait IMO

6. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    :lol 
    I was his friend who recommended you to him! :lol