Selling off part of my new collection

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jon3pnt0, Jan 22, 2008.

1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Unique childhood G1 collection for sale!

Okay, I wasn't exactly the type to keep all the boxes in perfect condition and I sold my original toy collection at a comic store when I was in college (and didn't do TOO bad) but I have a very unique collection still left.

I actually kept all the tech specs, instruction manuals and advertisement fold-outs saved in a notebook that I made. All are taped to the pages but have been kept in great condition. I also cut out my favorite parts of the boxes (like the characters' pics) and decorated the pages with them. I'm honestly not sure how many are in the book, but it was enough to fill the entire thing. I started way back in 1985 when I got my first ones and collected them all the way up to the Action Masters collections in the later nineties.

If anyone is interested in this unique collection, I will try to get a little more exact detail on which tech specs and manuals are included. I'm not 100% on whether or not I'll sell it, just wanted to see if anyone was interested first. I may keep it to pass on to my kids or give it or at least part of it to my brother Voiceroy who apparently wants it pretty badly.

Please, contact me @ jon3pnt0@bellsouth.net if you are interested. If I don't get any interest in it here, I'll probably keep it but I thought I'd give my fellow fans a crack at it first. There might be some of you out there who are just missing an individual tech spec or instruction manual. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested.

Also have the original G1 "hologram" stickerbook with all the stickers included and the official movie stickerbook with every sticker included and some stickers not used. The movie stickerbook isn't in mint condition, but it's in pretty good condition and it's complete. The stickers aren't PERFECTLY stuck on but you guys need to keep in mind that I was seven, okay? Don't expect any of it to be in mint condition, please.

I also think I may have the metal lunchbox with Metroplex and the gang on one side and Trypticon and the other gang on the other side. The original G1 thermos is inside with the lid missing, unfortnately. I kept my "points" from my toys' boxes and my extra movie stickers in it when I was little. There is some minor wear to the lunchbox and the thermos is pretty faded. If I can find it, I'm willing to put it up for sale as well.

Pretty positive that I'll sell the lunchbox (if I still have it) and maybe the stickerbook(s) if my brother can find them for me. Special thanks to Voiceroy for rescuing them from imminent destruction as I was going through a personal "I-don't-really-care-about-anything-in-life" crisis!

Thanks for your time.

2. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    I'm trying to have ONE complete collection of ONE particular toyline. SO I chose the Alternators line, since they are the coolest, most detailed and most realistic line I've ever seen since Transformers began. Even their sizes are consistent.
    Anyway, I try not to have any doubles and I realized that I have two of Tracks: the first red box release and the second bubble pkg release. So I'm selling the second one if anyone is interested.

Also selling my movie figures and my classics series. I only have Leader Class Optimus, Nightwatch Optimus, Voyager Class Ironhide, Rescue Ratchet and Starscream, '08 Camero Bumblebee, Brawl (with minor inner bubble pkg dmg, but still MIB), Reckon Barricade, Barricade, Jazz (also minor inner bubble pkg dmg, but still MIB), classic Camero Bumblebee, Robot Replica Bumblebee, Robot Replica Optimus, Robot Replica two-pack Optimus vs. Megatron, Cybertron Smokescreen, RID Jetfire, RID Optimus, RID Magnus vs. Skywarp, RID Ramjet and RID Rodimus.

I also managed to grab the Re-release Commemorative Series III Thundercracker that I wished I had bought more of the Commemorative Series' when Toys R Us here liquidated the series. It has one very minorly bent corner but it's very slight dmg.

I have a loose classic Camero Bumblebee and loose Barricade with boxes as well.

And I have a First Strike Optimus Prime, but haven't decided whether or not to sell it or not. Love the re-paint.

But better jump on it quickly as I've already listed them on Amazon. Just make me an offer and try to include enough for shipping which can be up to $10 depending on how far I have to ship it from the mid-south area. NO INTERNATIONAL or over-seas shipping, sorry. That means not Hawaii or Alaska. Fortunately, I live next to the Memphis airport post office, so shipping takes less time. Just contact me @ jon3pnt0@bellsouth.net