selling my XBOX 360!! check it out!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sky Minx, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Sky Minx

Sky Minx Well-Known Member

hi everybody! if u saw the otherday i sold my wii. Now im giving u all a chance to buy my xbox 360. I will be upfront with you and tell you that it is a used system and comes with everythign but the hard drive. So you'r lookign at the console itself with the component hd cables, power cord, and controller! all for the price of 150 which is alot less than a used xbox at gamestop or anywhere for that matter. now the only problem with the system is that the tray doesnt like to open all the time, it will read the disk fine and the system plays great but the tray has a difficult time opening. so u gotta kinda jimmy the tray a lil to make it open. Im not tryign to trip you guys otherwise i woudl have sold it for more but all sales are final. Pm me if interested!!:thumbs2: 

2. Sky Minx

Picture 091.jpg

Picture 092.jpg

as u can see the system works. if u have any questions which im sure u guys will, just pm me!

3. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    PM sent about the make and model.

4. Sky Minx

The xbox now has a hard drive with it for only 200 all together. PLease take this off my hands!

5. Sky Minx

Will sombody take the xbox with the hard drive and everything for 150? thats extremely cheap and a great deal for u guys!

6. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

This is a pretty good deal. I mean its used and it has not had the red ring of death, its a surviver of the xbox 360s, plus it has the HDD and everything, thats danm good for 150.

7. Sky Minx

hump de bump! 150 is an awesome price folks! i even have a wrranty for it to best buy!!