Selling My Rare TV Boy Magazine Micron Densetsu Prime (Armada Sparkplug recolor)

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by dakroland, Dec 26, 2010.

1. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    I'm still out of work and soon I'll be moving out of my apartment. In February I'll be moving to Japan to get married and I can't take my entire collection with me. So I'm selling a lot of items to pare things down a bit and pay off debts before I move. This one did not make the cut. This is a super-rare Transformers Micron Desetsu (Armada) TV Boy Magazine exclusive Prime Mini-Con (green Sparkplug recolor). It was only available with the TV Boy Magazine in Japan. It was extremely hard to get at the time and I haven't found another example like it on eBay in ages. All of the magazine inserts are unused, including the Micron Densetsu target game.

[EBAY]290523527545[/EBAY]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm also selling all of my Armada & Energon toys. They have all been opened and out on display, but are in like new condition, as they have not been played with, just transformed or combined a couple times. Please check them out, I'll be adding more over the next few weeks. I'm always near my computer so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

2. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    I have added many items, including an upgraded TRU Optimus Prime reissue, Original G1 Grimlock, Sludge and a custom G1 Swoop (an uncompleted project to make a cartoon accurate Swoop), relisted many Armada & Energon figures, including Unicron, plus many other non-Transformers items, Gundam, DVDs, Manga and books. Trying to sell as much as possible before I move to Japan. Please take a look by clicking on my eBay badge on the left there, and if you have any questions, ask away! I'm always available and I respond quickly. ~Dak

3. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    Posting a lot of relisted items, original Japanese Gundam Manga, Robotech DVDs and VHS tapes (including some rare, original Palladium Books VHS tapes which were the first time Robotech was ever on video, long before FHE had the series), some more Gundam DVDs and Playstation 2 games, a Gundam HCM-Pro Super Gundam set that's not complete, and some mini-cons. More Armada toys to come, and soon I'll be listing Beast Machines and some Beast Wars figures, as well. Look for more Comics too.

4. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    marked for tracking...

let me know when you get your beast machines and beast wars stuff listed..

5. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    Will do.

6. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    Updated the first post with the relisted Micron Densetsu TV Boy Prime. Dropped the price down to $9.99.

Just added a MISB Beast Wars Optimal Optimus, Beast Machines Nightscream 100% Complete, Armada Jetfire with signed card 100% Complete, & a Robotix lot.

7. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    Updated my auctions a couple nights ago with some big parts lots. Selling my spare weapons & Accessories for Armada, Energon, RiD and Generation 2 toys. I'll be listing a lot of lots for individual G1 characters (IE: Optimus Prime, Jetfire, Megatron, Soudwave, etc) this weekend, do please keep checking. These will be 5-day or 3-day only auctions. A lot of stuff is listed for 99ยข starting bids, as well, so there's lots of stuff available on the cheap. I want to sell as much stuff as possible before I leave for Japan Feb 9th. I'll be getting married after I get there. I can't wait!

8. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    Added some more parts lot. HUGE Energon, Armada, RiD and G1 Jetfire parts lots are now live for 3 Days Only. It's getting close to when I have to leave, so if you bid and win, please pay promptly so I can get your items shipped to you before I leave.