Selling my original G1 collection, Halo Megabloks, Busoushinkis, FP Insections, and m

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Trenner Dios, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME: I will only ship internationally if the buyer is okay with the fact that shipping will be expensive. Less expensive international shipping options do not cover insurance I've found, and I will only send packages if they are insured, for both my security and the buyer's. If you don't want to pay $30-40+ for international shipping, then move on. If you are interested in a figure and want a total, please provide me with your zip code or postal code in your initial message. Prices are usually negotiable, and shipping is NOT included in the total listed. I am only accepting PayPal - no exceptions. It's up to you if you want to send the money as a gift, but I ask that you pay all Paypal fees if you do not choose the gift option. All prices are in USD.

Here is my feedback: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/147674-trenner-dios.html

UPDATE June 2014
    I decided to sell all of my Halo Megabloks. All sets are complete with instructions and the packaging. I have the following sets available:

UNSC Green Combat Unit 96826 $15
    Covenant Combat Unit 96828 (x2) $15 each
    UNSC Silver Combat Unit 96911 $15
    UNSC Cobalt Combat Unit 97001 $15
    Blue Team: Weapons Pack 96957 (x2) $10 each
    Covenant Drop Pod: Zealot Elite 96933 $8
    UNSC Mongoose 96849 $15
    Covenant Brute Chopper 96845 $15
    Covenant Shade Turret 96949 $10
    Covenant Banshee 96859 $10
    Brute Chieftain Charge 96993 $10
    UNSC Warthog (original green) 96805 $25
    Convenant Brute Prowler 96869 $15
    EVA's Last Stand 96937 $15
    Covenant Spectre Ambush 97110 $15
    Orbital Banshee Blitz 97010 $15
    UNSC Gausshog vs Covenant Locust 96823 $55
    Aerial Ambush 96810 $55
    Covenant Revenant Attack 96982 $15
    UNSC Falcon with Landing Pad 96940 $40
    UNSC Rockethog vs Anti Aircraft Gun 96923 $45
    Halo Battlescape II(comes with Ghost) 96983 $15
    Covenant Phantom 96941 $110
    UNSC Elephant 96942 $150

SORRY THE FP INSECTICONS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLDI'm selling my three causality Insecticons: Thundershred, Stormbomb, and Backfiery. All three have been opened, but the figures and boxes are 100% complete and in pristine condition. I think I've transformed each maybe 2 times tops. They've been kept away from dust and the elements. $50 + shipping each, or $150 + free shipping for all 3. Pictures can be provided if needed.

I am also accepting offers on my Busou Shinkis. I really am torn about parting with all of them, so I'm not putting prices on them. PM me a tempting offer on a figure or figures if you're interested and we can work something out.

Arnval (original)
    Strarf (original, not in super great condition, but it was sent to me that way. Pigtails don't stay in and her 'back pack' has a broken peg)
    Xiphos
    Benio
    Lancamento
    Espadia
    ACH (original)
    YDA (original, one small part broken, I'll have to take a pic because I don't remember exactly what it was)
    Fubuki (black wing version) SOLD
    Eukrante (original)
    Raptias (original) SOLD
    Artille (original) SOLD
    Proxima (original) SOLD
    Mary Celes (original) SOLD
    Strarf MK 2 Lavina
    Zelnogrard (original)
    Werkstra (original) SOLD

I have boxes for all of them in perfect condition, and they're all 100% complete as far as I know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My G1 TFs were all bought off eBay about 13-15 years ago, except of course for the few reissues which I will indicate. I will try to be as accurate as possible as to completeness and condition of each figure, as this was something many of the sellers neglected to give me.

Complete = All weapons/accessories
    Tech specs and instructions only included when indicated
    All reissues have had their stickers applied!

If you are seriously interested in a figure but you want more pics, let me know. I can't promise the best quality images as my digital camera no longer works, so I just have my cruddy phone camera.

Flickr: Trenner Dios' Photostream

Here we go:

Autobots

Kup - Complete with instructions. C9-C9.5 $45
    Ratchet - Complete with instructions and specs. C9. A little yellowing, but nothing major. $55
    Jazz - Complete with instructions. C9. Silver on his gun/missiles is wearing a little. Miniscule yellowing on his spoiler, but still friggin' sweet. SOLD
    Sideswipe - Complete with instructions - C7.5-C8. Some paint chipping on the metal, some looseness in the toes. $45
    Perceptor - Complete except for 1 missile, with specs and instructions. C8-C8.5. $45
    Inferno - Complete with instructions. C8.5. $50
    Blaster - Complete. C8-C8.5. Some dents or possible bite marks(?) on one or two of his buttons, but still looks great. $40.
    Steeljaw - Complete. Excellent condition except one of my idiot friends broke his front left leg. I fixed it with glue so he can still transform and be posed, but the shoulder joint cannot move.
    Grimlock - Has gun, sword, and 3 missiles, but stupid seller sent me Sludge's missile launcher instead. Has instructions too. C8.5-C9 SOLD
    Tracks - Reissue bought at TRU. Complete with mint box and instructions. He would be mint, but one of the little pegs on his left hand that helps you slide it broke. The hand will stay in the arm, but can fall out easily. Can still be posed without issue. $25
    Hoist - Reissue bought at TRU. Mint with mint box and everything. I will note that I had to cut or file away a little of the inside of his arm holes, otherwise his hands/missiles could NOT possibly fit. $35

Decepticons

Megatron - Japanese reissue. Mint and complete, minus maybe 1 or 2 of the little red pellets. Has mint box/inst/everything, except I am keeping the Decepticon stickers and mousepad, mwahahaha! $95
    Starscream - Reissue bought at TRU - Mint and complete with box (box is not pictured). $40
    Thundercracker - Reissue bought at TRU - Mint and complete with box (box is not pictured). $40
    Kickback - Has gun, but it has been repainted a silvery-gray. C8.5. $12
    Bombshell - Has gun, missing Decepticon symbol sticker. Some looseness, but poses fine. C8. $12
    Shrapnel - Complete. C8-C8.5. $15
    Astrotrain - Complete. C7.5. Some looseness, I think you can pose him okay in robot mode but I'm not 100% on that. SOLD
    Galvatron - Complete. Electronics still work, though I don't think he has his 9-volt battery right now. If he did, it'd be dead since it's been years since I've used it. Unfortunately the purple "wishbone" piece was broken off and missing, which I didn't know when I bought it. Thankfully it doesn't affect much, though it is a shame. $40
    Rampage - No weapons/accessories. C8.5, I guess. He looks great other than some sticker fading. SOLD

...and I have MISB deluxe Beast Machines Silverbolt available for $15.

If you see anything in the photos that I missed, please let me know.

Alternators Both have their weapons and are in perfect shape. I have the boxes for both of them as well.

Smokescreen $20
    Windcharger $25

I can do pics of the alternators if wanted, though only if you are really interested.

I have some other stuff I may sell, so feel free to inquire about specific figures if you want to know if I have them:

A few Beast Wars (Original Dinobot, Jetstorm, Claw Jaw, Inferno, Armordillo)
    Most of the Beast Machines line.
    A few random Armada, Energon, and Cybertron figures.
    I have most of TF: Animated figures, and am willing to sell them. PM me if you want to ask about them; I'll be posting my full list at a later time
    I have most RID figures, but will probably only sell Megatron and the Predacons. Haven't decided yet. Ask if interested in anything, or if you want to know what I have specifically.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

You forgot to put a price on Eject, Rewind and Ramhorn. I might be interested depending on the price...

And hold that Rampage for me like we agreed, kk? :) 

3. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    GREAT figs here man. have fun with the family and good luck on the sales. i am interested in the Snarl....my only dinobot i'm missing....tagged for thinking about it.

4. Trenner Dios

Rampage is on hold for you! Let me know your postal code so I can estimate shipping.

My bad, the price for the tapes is next to Blaster and Soundwave's prices. $12 per tape or $40 for 4.

5. gravityjo

gravityjo New Member

PM Sent!

6. Trenner Dios

Thanks dude! Think about Snarl and let me know if you want him.

7. CURAMEN

CURAMEN LOS ANGELES COLLECTIVE

News Credits:
    Payment sent and BUMP for a good selection of G1 goodness at great prices! :thumb 

8. Trenner Dios

Oooh, my very first self-bumping! Sounds dirty.

9. Trenner Dios

and then there was bump

10. Trenner Dios

Mystery Bump Theater 3000

11. Trenner Dios

bump

12. Trenner Dios

bump

13. gravityjo

gravityjo New Member

Received Ultra Magnus Saturday. Thanks for the awesome figure and fast shipping!

14. Trenner Dios

No problem dude, I'm glad you are happy with him! Take care of him for me.

15. Trenner Dios

bump

16. Trenner Dios

Bump!

17. Trenner Dios

bump!

18. Trenner Dios

still bumping, gotta sell it all