Selling my Kingdam 05 Browning M1920 KO 100% complete on eBay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by dakroland, May 31, 2010.

1. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    [EBAYLINK="290439021404"]Kingdam KD05 Browning M1920 KO 100% Complete w/Box & Unused Sticker Sheet[/EBAYLINK]

Hoping to generate a little more interest by posting this here. It's one I purchased about 7 years ago and kept on display. It's in very nice condition with no stickers applied other than the factory chest sticker which typically is upside down (same with all Kingdam Brownings, apparently). I applied a Decepticon Insignia from Reprolabels.com which can be removed if you like.

It has all 5 "Bullets" and 4 of those are still attached to the tree. All 4 "Space Punch" fists are included, though only the right fists actually work with the spring-loaded launcher gimmick.

I really don't want to sell this item but to be honest, I can't justify hanging on to it. Next year I will be moving to Japan to get married and I'll only be able to take a few select Transformers with me. This one unfortunately didn't make the cut.

Please check out the auction, I've provided many pictures so you can see a lot of the detail. I will ship Browning in Robot Mode if need be for customs reasons. I'm also selling many other Transformers items, many boxed, some loose, that I cannot take with me to Japan, over the coming weeks. Please keep checking back. Thank you.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Oh man. Sucks you have to sell it, it's an absolutely beautiful piece. Good luck with the auction!
    And yes; from what I have seen, the factory applied chest sticker is indeed applied upside down; it's exactly the same on mine.

3. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    Thanks Draven! Yeah, it sucks, but you know, the move to Japan will be worth it. :) 

4. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    This closes in about 3 1/2 hours from now. In case anyone wants to take a stab at it. Or share the link with someone you think would be interested. I'd really appreciate it. :) 

Upcoming auctions will include RiD Dreadwind & Smokejumper 100% MIB complete, Takara Gold Reissue Jazz (Golden Lagoon Jazz) 100% MIB complete, Beast Metals Convoy 100% MIB complete, Beast Wars Neo Dead End 100% MIB, Beast Wars The Second Mach Kick 100% MIB, Mega SCF Optimus Prime (Anime) 100% MIB, Mega SCF Optimus Primse (metallic) 100% MIB, Mega SCF Starscream 100% MIB, Mega SCF Micron Densetsu Megatron 100% MIB, and a few other non-transformers related items. Please check back again soon! :) 

5. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

I remember asking my parents for Megatron for Christmas and I got this guy instead. I had fond mermories of this guy so I had to get it!

6. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    Ah, Cool! So you're the winner! Thank you so much! I'm getting him ready to ship right now so he'll go out either today or tomorrow morning at the latest. Glad we could connect on here. (^_^)

7. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

Yep, I am the winner, thanks for the quick shipping looking forward to getting him again.