Selling my G1 C-353 Big Powered giftset MIB w/ Roadfire Sonic Bomber Dai Atlas

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Peacemaker, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I haven't been online here for a while. As I'm continously purchasing new G1 Japanese TFs in box sometimes other pieces of my collection has to go. So this leads to the next item I've up for sale. :) 

G1 C-353 Big Powered giftset MIB complete with all parts.

[​IMG]

This is the original Big Powered giftset which consists of Roadfire, Sonic Bomber and Dai Atlas. These are all vintage TFs and don't consist of knock off parts. Not all paperwork is included. What's included are the original instruction sheets of Dai Atlas and Sonic Bomber, the original unused sticker sheet of Dai Atlas and a toy brochure of Zone. The profiles of each TF are still uncut in the box.

All parts are in very good condition except the weapon of Roadfire which is partially discoloured. The stickers of the parts are all in very good condition. Some of them have sligh peeling. Nothing is broken.

Roadfire:
    Overall in very good condition. Tight joints, transform mechanism is still working very well, nothing is broken. Most of the stickers are in very good condition, a few have a bit peeling, those on the knees are partially damaged. All stickers seems to be neatly applied. The chest is off white due to some slight discoloration. Comes with mobile unit which is in very good condition. The mechanism works very well. Only a few stickers have slight peeling. His blue weapon is partially discolored (from blue to greenish).
    Note: the mobile unit can be attached to Roadfire so it's not broken in half. :) 

Sonic Bomber:
    Overall in very good condition. Very tight joints, transform mechanism is still working very well and nothing has been damaged. A few stickers have very sligh peeling, all stickers seems to be neatly applied. The left side in jet mode is yellowed, not completely. The white clip and a piece of the knee is yellowed. Comes with all parts.

Dai Atas:
    Overall in good condition. Joints are tight and nothing has been damaged. Dai Atlas is unapplied, the stickers are still on the included stickersheet. The white chest panels are off white due to some discolouration. In jet mode the body is partially discoloured from the nose to the section with the tail. Comes with all parts. I've tested the engine with new batteries and it works perfectly! The continuous tracks are still in one piece and undamaged. It can go forward and backwards without problems!

Micromasters:

Driller: Joints are very tight, slight discoloration of the body. Undamaged.
    Sonic: Joints are very tight, no discoloration. Undamaged.
    Speeder: Joints are fairly tight, no discoloration. Undamaged.

The box and foam are in very good condition. The corners of the box have some shelfwear and there are some small rips along the side flaps. The colors are still vibrant.

Price: €650

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shipping and payment:

I ship worldwide. The giftset will be shipped by Priority and prices vary per country. Different shipping options are availabe. It will be shipped in a sturdy boxes and packaged very well.

Shipping within Europe vary from €11.75 to €17.95

Shipping to USA, Canada, Australia and Asia will be €22.95. You have to sign for the package and a value of €500 is covered. Extra coverage will be a bit more.

Payment:

Within Euro countries a bank transfer is preferred.

Worldwide: Payment through Paypal. Make sure it's funded by a bank account and not with by a credit card as I only have a Personal Paypal account. Payment has to be done in the EURO currency.

I've shipped several valuable packages to the United Kingdom, Belgium, Italy, USA before. Within the Netherlands I've even shipped a lot of packages. :) 

Questions are always welcome. Just let me know ig by sending me a private message and I'll respond asap. Thanks. :) 

Cheers Marco

2. mitual

mitual New Member

Still for sale?

Still for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.