Selling my FansProject collection UK

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by sixshotninja, Oct 12, 2011.

1. sixshotninja

sixshotninja Breastmaster!

Hey guys,

after a lot of consideration I have decided to sell my fans project collection.
    I have simply fallen out of love with the toys and bills are always there that need to be paid!

[​IMG]

Everything in the photo above is for sale.
    All fansproject items comes 100% C9+ mint, boxed and complete, no stress marks, no light damage or anything negative whatsoever.

Buyers who have bought from me will vouch that I take the upmost care of my collection.
    Everything is carefully handled and displayed in a sealed cabinet within a smoke free environment.

Warbot Springer has reprolables applied (can easily be taken off)
    City Commander Ultra magnus has reprolables applied (can easily be taken off)

Please note rotf superion comes loose and without the energon accessories, classics rodimus is loose and complete, classics ultra magnus is also loose and complete.

I would prefer to sell back to UK collectors as the cost of shipping abroad is considerably more however I would be more inclined to ship overseas if you are making more than one purchase.

Please dont messagee me asking how much I want for so and so.... please make me your best offers by PMing me, I am happy to accept realistic offers just below market value. If in doubt use ebay as a guide.

Thanks for your time!

Flameblast and warcry - SOLD

2. sixshotninja

First BUMP!

3. sixshotninja

bumpy