Selling my entire tf collection!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by JohnnyMaximum, Feb 19, 2012.

1. JohnnyMaximum

JohnnyMaximum Member

Hi everybody. I've been an obsessive Transformers collector since before the Beast era. I've amassed a massive collection of hundreds of tfs over the past two decades. However I've come to a point where I feel its time to move on to other endeavors. The time has come for me to sell off the bulk of my Transformer collection. I need to free up some space in my tiny apartment and the cash would come in handy too. I'll be keeping a few favorite characters for nostalgic reasons, but I'll be selling the rest mostly one at a time on ebay. My tfs are almost all in excellent shape and most of them are 100% complete. They have been adult owned and used for display only. I'll be selling them in mostly random order depending largely on when I can find all the missiles and guns and assorted plastic doodads that always seem to get misplaced. I have probably 90% of all the figures released since Beast Wars, including some rare ones, so if there's a guy you particularly want, send me a message and I'll try to move him to the front of the line. I'll be happy to combine shipping whenever possible and I ship fast. Thanks!

Here is the current wave of figures I'm selling. They're all due to end soon, but I'll get the next wave started as soon as they're posted.I'll continue to update this thread whenever I list a new batch.

Transformers Movie 2007 Voyager FIRST STRIKE OPTIMUS PRIME! Near Mint! Complete!

TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON SIDEWAYS! 100% COMPLETE! NEAR MINT!

TRANSFORMERS COMMEMORATIVE REISSUE HOT ROD / RODIMUS MAJOR! MINT! COMPLETE!

And some non-tfs for anyone who cares:

Marvel Legends Apocalypse Series - X-men BISHOP (Bald Variant) Mint in Package!

He-man Masters of the Universe MOTU 2002 EVIL-LYN! Mint on Card!

Thanks for looking!

2. JohnnyMaximum

JohnnyMaximum Member

3. JohnnyMaximum

JohnnyMaximum Member

4. JohnnyMaximum

JohnnyMaximum Member

5. JohnnyMaximum

JohnnyMaximum Member