Selling my Botcon '08 Boxed Set

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by heavymtl, Mar 20, 2008.

1. heavymtl

heavymtl Member

Just in case any of you are interested, I'm selling my Botcon '08 Boxed Set once it arrives in July: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250227826108

I really only wanted a loose set, but since you can't buy a loose set without buying a boxed set I decided to just go ahead and sell the boxed set. So, if you didn't get one before they sold out, you can guarantee yourself one now. Feel free to ask me any questions if you want, but it's pretty straightfoward - I'll simply ship the boxed set to you as soon as it arrives (free FedEx Next Day Shipping!)

Thanks for looking.

2. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Just to warn you, eBay may cancel your auction. Technically preorders aren't allowed unless the item will be in hand in 30 days. It's pretty close though.

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    and you probably coulda saved ebay fee's by just posting in the junkion exchange forum...i'd be down to buy it, just wont have the money anytime soon...are you not going to the con? just ordered the set? cuz you put july in your auction, but the con is in april

edit: okay, just read that you are not attending...which means ebay will most definately cancel your auction.

4. heavymtl

heavymtl Member

darn, didn't think about E-Bay cancelling it! Well, if they do then I'll post in the forum. Thanks for the info!!!