Selling MISB TF's in the UK!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by rj3an, Apr 8, 2009.

1. rj3an

rj3an New Member

Ebay:
    Well I need some extra money and, with a heavy heart, I have decided to sell some of my MISB TRU Re-issues and other bits and pieces. Sigh.

I have no past experience with selling TF's on eBay or anywhere else for that matter (ie, prices for postage etc) so I'll be totally honest here and say that this will be a learning curve for me.

Due to this, I will only be selling in the UK, not International since I don't have any experience. I will only be accepting payments through paypal.

Right, all of these toys were bought from either BigBadToyStore, Toys-R-Us or Epic Heroes and then packed away and stored in my wardrobe - all are MISB and boxes are in great condition: either a C8 or C9.

The prices stated below do NOT include P&P!

I have the following Toys-R-Us Reissue figures. All are completely mint and MISB:

Optimus Prime - £65
    Ultra Magnus - £60
    Starscream - £35
    Rodimus Major (Hot Rod) - £25
    Jazz - £30
    Silverstreak - £30
    Thundercracker - £35

I also have the first 2 Japanese Binaltech MISB releases:

Smokescreen - £45
    Lambor - £45

and 3 Mega SCF figures (the sellotape has been carefully removed from the tops of the boxes, so these have been opened once for checking but nothing has been taken out):

Optimus Prime - £8
    Optimus Prime (metallic paint edition) - £8
    Megatron - £8
    (or £20 for all 3 together)

Lastly, I have plucked up the courage to sell my MP-01 Masterpiece Optimus Prime. Again, it is MISB and the box is in great condition. It's on eBay at the moment.

Please PM me for pictures or to discuss prices.

Also, if anyone has any advice for a first-time seller, that would be great. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  2. rj3an

rj3an New Member

Ebay:
    Edited my post to update the price list and bump!