Selling at Botcon on Saturday - Alt Swerve, and more

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jamspeed, Jun 23, 2010.

1. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    Hello, I will be at Botcon on Saturday ( Yeaaa! ) and have some stuff to sell.
    First is a MISB Alternator Swerve, Looks awesome, also have Some Target exclusives I don't really need, Target G1 style Jazz and Target Arcee (Blue).

I did look over my G1 collection for stuff to sell but could only part with 2, Constructacons Mixmaster and Scrapper with all parts and info cards - these are near perfect toys from my childhood. The devy parts they came with are included - the gun and chest wings. Only issue with these is Scrappers roof part had one peg snapped but you can't tell with it on.

I also have some parts, for G1 Mirage, the gun, 3 rockets ( chrome is like new ) and the launcher ( one of the clips broke but I have it, and could be repaired )

Mostly looking to sell so IM me here with interest/offers and and contact info, please be realistic with prices. I might consider a trade, or to sell to non attending board members if these don't sell at Botcon. Thanks

2. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    Bump for some nice stuff.

3. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    Bump, Don't be afraid to make a fair offer. I have seen Alt Swerve going for under 100 on ebay, and if you grab this at Botcon on Sat you save on shipping.

Please shoot me a pm and I will give a contact # to meet up. I also might bring in some other little TF Goodies to throw in for people who buy something like TF dog tags, or even G1 decoy figures.

Thanks!

4. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    Last bump, call me at 813 728 7329 at Botcon today