Selling and Trading Transformers from G1 to present

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Crobot91, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    MY 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK THREADS (OVER 550 TRANSACTIONS; BUY/TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE):
    Crobot91 - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards
    Crobot91 - Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
    Crobot91 - ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

FOR TRADE PURPOSES, MY 'WANTS' CAN BE FOUND AT THIS LINK:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wanted-items/792734-my-transformers-want-list.html

MY ITEMS FOR SALE/TRADE:

IF YOU SEE ANYTHING YOU LIKE, SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR TRADE OFFER OR SEND ME YOUR CITY AND/OR POSTAL CODE FOR A COMPLETE QUOTE (i.e. TOTAL PRICE WITH SHIPPING, TRACKING, & INSURANCE).

BE FAIR WHEN MAKING A TRADE OFFER. CHECK MY FEEDBACK; I'VE SOLD AND TRADED TFS FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND I'VE NEVER RIPPED ANYONE OFF IN A TRADE AND I DON'T EXPECT TO BE RIPPED OFF EITHER.

THE MORE YOU BUY; THE BETTER DEAL I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH SINCE I LIKE TO SELL/TRADE IN BULK.

THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S UNDERSTANDING!

G1 BLACK ZARAK: C8 mint; what you see is what you get. Small headmaster is a high-quality knock-off. Everything else is vintage. No GPS (gold-plastic-syndrome) with the sole exception being the shield (the tab is broken). I will not accept returns if you end up transforming him and breaking the gold parts; he will be shipped as you see him.
    $895 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

DIACLONE RAIDEN: C8+ mint-in-boxes (C8 boxes & plastic inserts)
    Includes trainbots x6, black large gun, blue chest piece, red back piece, grey wings x2, black fists x2 (ko), diaclone drivers x4 (not shown), black train tracks x4 (not shown), green connectors x2 (not shown), instruction sheets x4 (not shown), and unapplied sticker sheets x4 (not shown).
    Does NOT include small guns x6, black train tracks x2, green connectors x4, instruction sheets x2, and unapplied sticker sheets x2

(***ONLY SELLING/TRADING THE 6 FIGURES AS ONE LOT***)
    $895 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)

[​IMG][​IMG]

G1 E-HOBBY RE-ISSUE CONEHEAD DIRGE, RAMJET, & THRUST EHOBBY REISSUES: mint-in-sealed boxes (C8 boxes; small tear on dirge's box)

(***ONLY SELLING/TRADING THE 3 FIGURES AS ONE LOT***)
    $415 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

DIACLONE / DIAKRON RED SUNSTREAKER: C7- as is; includes spoiler; some paint chipping; some chrome wear; & cracked tires

$90 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

G1 SLAPDASH: as is; missing all accessories; one of the legs is very loose but does not affect transformation nor displaying the figure in either mode
    MAKE AN OFFER or PM ME FOR QUOTE
    [​IMG][​IMG]

G1 KO SIXSHOT (g1 & titans return versions not for sale): lots of yellowing; includes both guns
    [​IMG][​IMG]

G1 STAR CONVOY (RE-ISSUE): C8 mint-in-box (C8- box); 100% complete

$195 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    G1 TARGETMASTER: cannot transform into gun due to superglue at joint

[​IMG][​IMG]

TITANS RETURN SIEGE OF CYBERTRON MAGNUS PRIME (TITANS RETURN POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME REDECO): C8 mint-in-box; 100% complete with titan master, weapons/accessories, instruction sheet, collectible card, poster, box, & insert tray

TITANS RETURN SIEGE OF CYBERTRON THUNDERWING: C8 mint

[​IMG][​IMG]

TITANS RETURN SIEGE OF CYBERTRON TIDAL WAVE: C8 mint & complete
    [​IMG]

LEGENDS SUPER GOD GINRAI (TITANS RETURN POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME REDECO): mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    $170 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    UNITED TARGETMASTERS STEPPER & ARTFIRE: mint-in-sealed-boxes (C8 boxes)
    (***ONLY SELLING/TRADING THE 2 FIGURES AS ONE LOT***)
    $215 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)

[​IMG][​IMG]

HENKEI WILDRIDER: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete
    $245 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    HENKEI WILDRIDER: C8 mint-in-box; 100% complete
    $265 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

HENKEI JETFIRE: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    $90 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    UNITED WINDCHARGER & WIPE-OUT: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    $65 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

GENERATIONS RTS TRACKS: C8+ mint-on-card; 100% complete
    GENERATIONS WARPATH: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete

GENERATIONS GDO SPRINGER: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete

[​IMG][​IMG]

RTS SOLAR STORM GRAPPEL/GRAPPLE: C8- mint-in-box (missing insert tray); 100% complete
    UNIVERSE 2.0 POWERGLIDE: C8 mint; 100% complete

[​IMG][​IMG]

TITANS RETURN MEGATRON: C8 mint-in-box; 100% complete
    COMBINER WARS MOTORMASTER: C8 mint-in-box; 100% complete
    [​IMG][​IMG]

COMBINER WARS GROOVE: C8 mint-on-cardback; 100% complete
    COMBINER WARS BUZZSAW: C8 mint-on-cardback; 100% complete
    COMBINER WARS PIPES: C8 mint-on-cardback; 100% complete
    [​IMG][​IMG]

FALL OF CYBERTRON FOC BLASTER, STEELJAW, EJECT, REWIND, RAMHORN, & SUNDOR: C8 mint-in-box & C8 mint-ith-cardbacks; 100% complete
    (***ONLY SELLING/TRADING THE 6 FIGURES AS ONE LOT***)
    $65 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)

FALL OF CYBERTRON FOC COMBATICONS ONSLAUGHT / BLAST OFF / BRAWL / SWINDLE / VORTEX: C8 mint-with-cardbacks; complete with weapons; missing instructions sheets
    (***ONLY SELLING/TRADING THE 5 FIGURES AS ONE LOT***)
    $80 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)

[​IMG][​IMG]

UNIVERSE 2.0 DIRGE & ROADBUSTER: C8 mint-in-box (missing insert tray); 100% complete
    HEADROBOTS HOTHEAD: C8 mint-on-card; 100% complete

UNIVERSE 2.0 HARDHEAD: C8 mint-in-box (missing insert tray); 100% complete
    $80 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)

[​IMG][​IMG]

DX9 D-06 CARRY / 'MASTERPIECE' RODIMUS PRIME: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    $240 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)

X-TRANSBOTS KRANK / 'MASTERPIECE' HUFFER: mint-in-sealed-box (C8+ box)
    X-TRANSBOTS STAX / 'MASTERPIECE' PIPES: mint-in-sealed-box (C8+ box)

$200 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

ART FEATHER 'MASTERPIECE' BUMBLEBEE: C8 mint-in-box (C8 box); 100% complete

HEADROBOTS TFCON EXCLUSIVE STRONGHOLD : C8+ mint-in-card; 100% complete

[​IMG][​IMG]

3rd PARTY 'CLASSICS / MASTERPIECE' THEMED MINIBOT COLLECTION LOT: refer to individual descriptions
    X-TRANSBOTS GLIDER / POWERGLIDE: C8 mint-in-box (C8 white box); 100% complete
    IGEAR MW-04 UFO / COSMOS: C8 mint-in-box (C8 box); 100% complete
    IGEAR MW-05 COGZ / GEARS: C8 mint-in-box (C8 box); 100% complete
    IGEAR MW-06 DUNERAKER / BEACHCOMBER: C8 mint-in-box (C8 box); 100% complete
    RTS WINDCHARGER: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete

(***ONLY SELLING/TRADING THE 5 FIGURES AS ONE LOT***)
    $195 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)

[​IMG][​IMG]

DACA TOYS MP-10 REPLACEMENT HEADS: C8 mint-in-box (C8 box); 100% complete
    [​IMG]

BADCUBE OTS-08 SUNSURGE / 'MASTERPIECE' SUNSTREAKER: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    $125 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    FANSPROJECT CAUSALITY CA-13 DIESEL / MOTORMASTER: C8 mint-in-box (C8 box); 100% complete
    $125 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

IGEAR MGT-01 DELICATE WARRIOR / ARCEE: C8 mint-in-box (C8 box); 100% complete
    FANSPROJECT FUNCTION X-01 CODE / CHROMEDOME: C8 mint-in-box (C7 box); 100% complete

[​IMG][​IMG]

FANSPROJECT FUNCTION X-02 QUADRUPLE U / WEIRDWOLF: C8 mint-in-box (C8 box); 100% complete
    $95 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    FANSPROJECT FUNCTION X-04 SIGMA L / MINDWIPE: C8 mint-in-box (C8 box); 100% complete
    $100 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

ROTF AERIALBOTS / SUPERION WITH FANSPROJECT CROSSFIRE AERIAL APPENDAGE ADD-ON SET : C8 mint; complete
    $100 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

TOYWORLD GRIND ROD / ROLLBAR & AURORA / SEARCHLIGHT: C8 mint-in-boxes (C8 boxes); 100% complete
    $130 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)

IGEAR MW-09 TUBES / PIPES: C8 mint-in-box (C8 box); 100% complete
    [​IMG][​IMG]

BOTCON 2008 SHATTERED GLASS MEGATRON: C8 mint; 100% complete
    $275 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    BOTCON 2012 GIGATRON / OVERLORD: C8 mint; 100% complete
    [​IMG][​IMG]

TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS' CLUB TFCCLUB CHROMEDOME: C8 mint-in-box; 100% complete (minicon included but not shown)
    BOTCON 2009 THUNDERCLASH: C8 mint; 100% complete
    $85 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

BOTCON 2010 SHARKTICON: C8 mint; complete with missiles x2
    BOTCON 2007 SPRINGER & HUFFER C8 mint; 100% complete

[​IMG][​IMG]

TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS' CLUB TFCCLUB NIGHTBEAT: C8 mint-in-box; 100% complete (gun & missile included but not shown)
    $85 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    ENERGON S.W.A.T. TEAM SWAT PROWL & CHECKPOINT: C8 mint-in-box (missing insert tray); 100% complete
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CYBERTRON LEGENDS SEEKERS LOT: C8 mint (includes Cybertron Starscream, Cybertron Thundercracker, Botcon Skywarp, Botcon Ramjet, Universe Thrust, Universe Dirge, Cybertron Sunstorm, & x4 Movie Starscreams)
    (***ONLY SELLING/TRADING THE 11 FIGURES AS ONE LOT***)
    $150 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)

LEGENDS G1 OPTIMUS PRIME: C8 mint
    LEGENDS G1 PROWL: C8 mint
    [​IMG][​IMG]

PRIME FIRST EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, ARCEE, BULKHEAD, & CLIFFJUMPER: mint-in-sealed-boxes (C8 boxes) & mint-on-sealed-cards (C8 cardbacks)
    ***ONLY SELLING/TRADING THE 5 FIGURES AS ONE LOT***
    $295 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)

[​IMG][​IMG]

PRIME FIRST EDITION STARSCREAM: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete
    BEAST MACHINES / DINOBOTS T-WRECKS (BEAST WARS MEGATRON REDECO): C8 mint-in-box (missing insert tray); 100% complete

[​IMG][​IMG]

PRIME BEAST HUNTERS OPTIMUS PRIME: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDAKING: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

PRIME CYBERVERSE COLLECTION LOT: refer to individual descriptions
    PRIME OPTIMUS PRIME: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME BUMBLEBEE: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME ARCEE: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME BULKHEAD: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME RATCHET: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME CLIFFJUMPER: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME SMOKESCREEN: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME ULTRA MAGNUS: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME MEGATRON: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME STARSCREAM: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME SOUNDWAVE: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME VEHICON: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME KNOCKOUT: C8 mint; complete with weapons
    PRIME BREAKDOWN: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME SKYQUAKE: C8 mint; complete with weapons & instruction sheet
    PRIME DREADWING: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME AIRACHNID: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME HARDSHELL: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME SHOCKWAVE: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME PREDAKING: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    (***ONLY SELLING/TRADING THE 20 FIGURES AS ONE LOT***)
    $175 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

PRIME CYBERVERSE VEHICON LOT (4 IN TOTAL): C8 mint-with-cardbacks; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheets, & cardbacks
    PRIME CYBERVERSE SHOCKWAVE:
    C8 mint; 100% complete with weapons & instruction sheet (not shown)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

PRIME CYBERVERSE RATCHET: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    PRIME CYBERVERSE PROWL:
    C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete with weapons, instruction sheet, & cardback
    [​IMG][​IMG]

AOE BUMBLEBEE EVOLUTION 2-PACK: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 cardback)
    AOE LOCKDOWN: C8 mint; 100% complete
    [​IMG][​IMG]

TFTM REAL GEAR SPYSHOTS: C8 mint; 100% complete with cardbacks and instructions
    WORLD'S SMALLEST TRANSFORMERS WST MEGATRON: C8 mint-in-box; complete with weapons

[​IMG][​IMG]

DOTM LEGENDS POWERGLIDE: C8 mint; 100% complete
    DOTM LEGENDS POWERGLIDE: C8 mint; 100% complete

[​IMG][​IMG]

HENKEI AND UNITED 'CLASSICS / CHUG' THEMED AUTOBOT COLLECTION LOT: refer to individual descriptions
    CHUG HENKEI OPTIMUS PRIME: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    CHUG HENKEI BLUESTREAK: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG HENKEI HOUND & RAVAGE: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG HENKEI INFERNO: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    CHUG HENKEI IRONHIDE: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG HENKEI MIRAGE: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG HENKEI PROWL: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG HENKEI RATCHET: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG HENKEI RED ALERT: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG HENKEI SIDESWIPE: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG HENKEI SMOKESCREEN: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG HENKEI SUNSTREAKER: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG UNITED GRAPPLE: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    CHUG UNITED JAZZ: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG UNITED TRACKS: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG UNITED WHEELJACK: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG GENERATIONS 30th HOIST: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG GENERATIONS 30th SKIDS: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG GENERATIONS 30th TRAILBREAKER: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG GENERATIONS 30th JETFIRE: mint-in-sealed-box
    CHUG GENERATIONS 30th BUMBLEBEE: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG GENERATIONS 30th CLIFFJUMPER: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG GENERATIONS 30th COSMOS: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG GENERATIONS 30th GEARS: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG GENERATIONS 30th SWERVE: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG GENERATIONS 30th TAILGATE: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG COMBINER WARS POWERGLIDE: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG COMBINER WARS WINDCHARGER: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG FOC GRIMLOCK: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    CHUG FOC BLASTER & STEELJAW: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box)
    CHUG FOC EJECT & RAMHORN: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG FOC REWIND & SUNDOR: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG UNITED HOT ROD / RODIMUS: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG UNITED KUP: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG UNITED BLURR: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG UNITED PERCEPTOR: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG UNITED WRECK-GAR: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)
    CHUG GDO SPRINGER: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 bubble & cardback)

(***ALL ARE ORIGINAL TAKARA/HASBRO PRODUCTS; NO CHMS KNOCK-OFFS HERE***)
    (***ONLY SELLING/TRADING THE 42 FIGURES AS ONE LOT***)

$1500 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

MISCELLANEOUS STUFF/PARTS/ACCESSORIES: as is
    EMPTY BOXES FOR HENKEI TRANSFORMERS: as is; missing instruction manuals, catalogues, & tech cards
    [​IMG][​IMG]

EMPTY BOXES FOR CAR ROBOTS BRAVE MAXIMUS: as is; missing insert tray and box has tear/hole in the middle
    EMPTY BOXES FOR ROTF HUMAN ALLIANCE BUMBLEBEE, JAZZ, SIDESWIPE, SKIDS, MUDFLAP, & BARRICADE: as is; includes insert trays and twist ties
    $95 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

EMPTY BOXES MISCELLANEOUS: as is
    Armada Starscream box - includes insert tray
    Armada Thundercracker box - missing insert tray
    Galaxy Force Starscream box - includes insert tray
    G1 TFC Blitzwing box - includes insert tray and binder sheets
    Diaclone Salt Man box - includes insert tray and missing clear window
    Super Gobot Warpath box - missing insert tray

G1 SUNBOW CARTOON VHS TAPES: as is
    [​IMG][​IMG]

MISCELLANEOUS MARVEL G1 COMIC BOOKS: as is
    [​IMG][​IMG]

MISCELLANEOUS DREAMWAVE G1 / ARMADA / ENERGON COMIC BOOKS & TPBS: as is
    [​IMG][​IMG]

MISCELLANEOUS IDW G1 COMIC BOOKS: as is
    [​IMG][​IMG]

MISCELLANEOUS IDW G1 COMIC BOOKS: as is
    BRAVE COMBAT CALIBUR 'MASTERPIECE' ROADBUSTER: C8 mint-in-box; 100% complete
    $175 USD total shipped; price includes shipping, tracking, & insurance (only shipping to the USA & Canada)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

MARVEL LEGENDS BAF ARES BUILD-A-FIGURE: C8 mint; 100% complete
    MARVEL LEGENDS TOYBIZ CYCLOPS: C8 mint-in-box; 100% complete
    [​IMG][​IMG]

MARVEL LEGENDS CYCLOPS (X-MEN INFINITE SERIES): mint-in-sealed-box
    MARVEL LEGENDS DEADPOOL (X-MEN INFINITE SERIES): mint-in-sealed-box
    [​IMG][​IMG]

MARVEL LEGENDS MCU SCARLET WITCH (AVENGERS CIVIL WAR INFINITE SERIES): mint-in-sealed-box
    [​IMG]

STAR TREK MISCELLANEOUS MAGAZINES: as is
    [​IMG]

MARVEL X-MEN PIN LOT: WOLVERINE, CYCLOPS, NIGHTCRAWLER, & COLOSSUS: C8; as is
    SPIDER-MAN FIGURINE: as is
    [​IMG][​IMG]

VINTAGE RETRO 80s JAPANESE HANDHELD POCKET GAME (CASIO & BANDAI)
    Old Japanese Handheld / Hand Held Games from the early eighties (all work perfectly):
    BANDAI ZACKMAN ARCADE TYPE GAME (excellent working shape; screen graphics and sounds work perfectly; very rare)
    BANDAI GUNDAM RX-78 GAME TABLE TYPE GAME (excellent working shape; screen graphics and sounds work perfectly; extremely rare)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. Crobot91

News Credits:
    Replied to all PMs; thanks for the interest! :) 

UPDATE 07/26/2017:
    FALL OF CYBERTRON FOC COMBATICONS ONSLAUGHT / BLAST OFF / BRAWL / SWINDLE / VORTEX: C8 mint-with-cardbacks; complete with weapons; includes instructions sheets for blast off and vortex - SOLD

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  3. Crobot91

News Credits:
    UPDATE 07/28/2017:
    AOE LOCKDOWN: C8 mint; 100% complete with gun and instruction sheet - SOLD
    AOE STINGER: C8 mint; 100% complete with cardback - SOLD

4. Crobot91

News Credits:
    UPDATE 07/30/2017:
    BEAST WARS WASPINATOR (FOX KIDS REDECO): C8 mint; complete - SOLD

5. Crobot91

News Credits:
    UPDATE 08/02/2017:
    PRIME R.I.D. ULTRA MAGNUS: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box) - SOLD

6. Crobot91

News Credits:
    UPDATE 08/03/2017:
    RID 2015 DELUXE JAZZ: mint-on-sealed-card (C8 cardback) - SOLD
    RID 2015 LEGION GRIMLOCK: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete - SOLD
    PRIME CYBERVERSE IRONHIDE: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete - SOLD
    PRIME CYBERVERSE TAILGATE: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete - SOLD
    PRIME CYBERVERSE OUTBACK: C8 mint-with-cardback; 100% complete - SOLD

7. Crobot91

News Credits:
    UPDATE 08/05/2017:
    FALL OF CYBERTRON FOC KICKBACK: mint-on-sealed-card - SOLD

FALL OF CYBERTRON FOC KICKBACK: C8 mint; 100% complete - SOLD

8. Crobot91

News Credits:
    UPDATE 08/06/2017:
    GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 JETFIRE: C8 mint-in-box; 100% complete - SOLD
    GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 JETFIRE: C8 mint-in-box; 100% complete - SOLD
    GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 ARCEE: C8 mint-on-cardback; 100% complete - SOLD
    GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 CHROMIA: C8 mint-on-cardback; 100% complete - SOLD

9. Crobot91

News Credits:
    UPDATE 08/08/2017:
    X-TRANSBOTS KRANK / 'MASTERPIECE' HUFFER: mint-in-sealed-box (C8 box) - SOLD
    X-TRANSBOTS STAX / 'MASTERPIECE' PIPES: mint-in-sealed-box (C7 box) - SOLD

10. Crobot91

News Credits:
    UPDATE 08/09/2017:
    COMBINER WARS DEVASTATOR BOX & INSERT TRAY: mint - SOLD
    COMBINER WARS COMPUTRON BOX & INSERT TRAY: mint - SOLD
    TITANS RETURN VOYAGER MEGATRON BOX & INSERT TRAY: mint - SOLD
    TITANS RETURN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME BOX & INSERT TRAY: mint - SOLD
    TITANS RETURN LEADER BLASTER BOX & INSERT TRAY: mint - SOLD

11. Crobot91