Selling a Loose Tetsujin 28 SG-01 Chokinzoku

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Mighty One, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Mighty One

Mighty One Banned

I figured someone here may want this beauty so I'm taking offers on it. Thanks for looking.

So, I've had this guy up for awhile on eBay with no bites because I guess it is overpriced. I see quite a few people watching it and have had minimal offers. I'm really not sure how to price this so I wanted to offer it up here. I have no experience selling one loose and there aren't that many to base it on. I'm going to take offers for now. Shipping will be free in the Lower 48 US states and anywhere else we can discuss. At this point I just want to recoup some of my cost that I put into buying this fella so hit me up with a PM. I'm going to paste the text of the auction so you can read the description I wrote and here are a lot of pics so you can see what you are getting. Thanks everybody.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Armoredrah

Armoredrah Junkion

I wish you luck on selling him. I know what he usually sells for and if I were better of financially right now, I'd be willing to make an offer, but I know he's out of my price range. Also being OCD like I am, I'd then have to hunt down all the accessories for him and in the end I'd have so much tied up in him that I'd have been better off to have never bought him.
    There are quite a few people who would be interested in him though, it's just a matter of getting the word out to those people.

3. Mighty One

Mighty One Banned

Thanks. He's actually my spare one that I acquired in my hunt to make mine complete so I know what you mean. I do know that someone will want the opportunity to get this rare piece into their collection even if it isn't complete so we'll see.