Selling a good portion of my collection, will be posting a list soon.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Zoltaire, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Zoltaire

Zoltaire TFsource Emissary

News Credits:
    I will be selling a good portion of my collection soon. I have many loose figures from R.I.D., Armada, Robot Heroes, and Energon, many boxed Energon, Cybertron, Classics, Universe, Roadbots, Marvel and Starwars Crossovers, and 2007 movie. I also have quite a collection of Marvel Legends figures, Spiderman Classics, DC Universe & Secret Files, Batman movie, Marvel Icons and such to sell as well. I do have a MISB R.I.D. Landfill set, a MISB energon Costco Prime and Overload set (I think its energon), a MISB cybertron prime and wingsaber set and a MISB TRU cybertron starscream/vector prime set, among many others. If there is something in particular someone is looking for in those lines, please pm me with item and price willing to spend on it. I'll be posting my list within the next few weeks.

2. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Marvel Icons, are those the 12"?

3. Zoltaire

Zoltaire TFsource Emissary

News Credits:
    Yeah, Marvel Icons are the 12" figures. I have a MISB ironman and MISB wolverine (yellow and blue, with mask), and a loose Dr. Doom. I also have some of the non-icon figures like daredevil, spiderman, venom, the thing, invisible woman (clear version), dr. octopus, and human torch (clear flame version). These non-icon versions are 12" as well, but I think they were the Toy Biz versions. I also have a 12/13" batman figure from the first movie (it has the cloth snap out cape and gold batarang)