Sell/Trade List

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by misterryno, Sep 29, 2007.

1. misterryno

misterryno Member

Hey All,

Looking to get rid of some of my TF's...either for sale or trade...the only items I am looking to trade for are Macross items. Bandai 1/55's, Accessories for 1/55's, Yamato 1/48's, Accessories for 1/48's, some 1/72's and some 1/65's. PLEASE feel free to make offers for most items are negotionable. If you would like to see feedback for me...I am on eBay under misterryno w/100% POSITIVE feedback, also on the Macross World Straight Shooters List, and the Transformers Collector Clubs feedback list. Pics are available upon request. If you are looking to trade, I would like pics as well. And please...make resonable offers. Now for the items up for grabs.

MIB Reissue Predaking Giftset (Figs = C9+/Box = C8) (100% complete, stickers applied, figures have been used for display ONLY, transformed 2 times each and combined once)

MIB Encore Megatron (Fig = C9+/ Box = C9) (100% complete, stickers applied, figure was displayed for 3 days then placed back into box, transformed once to bot mode then back to alt. mode for storage)

MISB 2001 EHobby Exclusive D-16S Megatron Black Variant Limited to 1000 Pieces - (Fig = C10/Box = C8)

MISB Ehobby Gold Jazz - (Fig = C10/Box = C9+)

MIB Takara Collection #12 Minibots - (Figs = C9+/Box = C9) (100% complete, Opened and displayed for 1 week, transformed once to bot mode then back to alt. mode for storage)

Loose G1 - Rodimus Prime - (C8) (Brand new stickers applied courtesy of ReproLabels, Missing Blast Shields, no instructions)--------IN PROCESS OF DEAL--------

Loose G1 Hun-Grrr - (C8) (missing large fists and foot stands for Abominus, no instructions)

Loose G2 Megatron Tank (C8) (missing light unit, no instructions)

Loose Classics Ultra Magnus (C9) (100% complete with card/box back)

MISB Hasbro Comm. Reissue Ultra Magnus (Fig. = C10/Box = C8+)

Loose G1 Headmaster Brainstorm (C8+) (missing one High Energy Photon Pulse Cannon, no instructions)--------IN PROCESS OF DEAL---------

Loose G1 Kup (C8) (has brand new stickers unapplied from reprolabels, no instructions)--------IN PROCESS OF DEAL---------

Losse G1 Blurr (C7-8) (shield show some stress marks, also has brand new stickers unapplied from reprolabels, no instructions)--------IN PROCESS OF DEAL---------

Loose DiaClone Scope Robo (Black Perceptor) (C8) (I believe 100% complete, has part of box, no instructions)

Loose Japanese Bruticus (for the life of me I can't think of his name...starts with a G) (all 5 figs. = C9) (100% complete, have all card backs)

Loose Robot Masters Starscream (C9) (100% complete)

Hasbro Comm. Reissue's

MIB Ricochet w/targetmaster nightstick (C9) (100% Complete,stickers applied)

MIB Astrotrain (C9) (100% Complete,stickers applied)
    MIB TRU Exclusive Soundwave w/laserbeak and ravage (C9) (100% Complete)

MISB TRU Exclusive Soundwave w/laserbeak and ravage (C10)

MIB Ehobby Overcharge (Blitzwing) (C9) (100% Complete, stickers applied)

MIB Revoltech No. 7 Overman King-Gainer (C9) (100% complete)