Sell/Trade: 25th Anniversary Prime

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Galaximus Prime, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Galaximus Prime

Galaximus Prime Matrix Bearer

Alright.
    So, I'm selling or trading my 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime. Here's a rundown of what he comes with. Any questions can be PMed to me. If you wanna negotiate on the price, feel free to.

2x Fists
    1x Trailer
    1x Voice Box
    1x Roller
    1x KO Gun which fits him much nicer than the original
    1x Optimus Prime

No missiles, instructions, box, comic or hose. But he is in very good condition, mostly on display. Shoot me an offer and we'll work out something.

EDIT:
    Added some stuff.
    Universe 2.0 Silverstreak. Good condition, no gun or instructions, both shoulder cannons still intact. $7 shipped.
    ROTF Voyager Class Megatron. Good condition, no missile or instructions. $15 shipped.
    Generation 2 Megatron. No accessories or instructions. Electronics still work great. $20 shipped.
    Engine Sentai Go Onger Engine Dai Shogun Candy toy. Great shape. Might need new stickers as the glue on the ones it came with is that cheap crap. $10 shipped.
    Engine Sentai Go Onger SeikuOh Candy Toy. Great shape. $10 shipped.

Here's a list of what I'll take for trade:

WST Thrust
    Energon Tidal Wave
    Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Tigerzord
    Cybertron and Movie Armorhide
    Movie and Energon Skyblast and Air Raid
    Cybertron Clocker and Swerve
    Cybertron Hardtop and Swindle
    WST G1 Bumblebee
    WST Fort Max (Must be the blue carded one, with the double hinged ramps.)

If you have a list of items you wanna trade, lemme know, and we'll work something out. Also, shoot me offers on some of my stuff. I'm a fair guy and like to give deals where I can.

2. Galaximus Prime

Galaximus Prime Matrix Bearer

Bump and added new stuff.