Sell me on Beast Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Bathawk, Nov 1, 2008.

1. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

Nothing in Beast Wars deserves to be compared to Carnage in C-Minor. Nothing.

I too resisted watching BW at first. I caught bits and pieces of it, and thought what is this crap? But then I somehow ended up watching an episode, I think it was Double Dinobot, and I was hooked.

Beast Wars is the best TF series, hands down. Personally, I loved all 3 seasons. I'm currently watching them again with my daughter. We just watched Code of Hero yesterday. Great stuff.

2. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    B.O.T. is worse than Carnage in C-Minor. Carnage is just annoying and has very bad animation.

Hardly one of the worst TF episodes in TF history. Low brow comedy can be a lot of fun.

Catch phrase for kids to use when playing with their toys, like Powerlinx or Cyber Key Power, or Robots in Disguise, really.

3. Bathawk

Bathawk Well-Known Member

granted, but does Tigatron have to be a stereotyped tree hugger? take that facet away and ...well, nuff said..If your going to give me a hippie, thats fine just make sure it's one I haven't seen before, alt mode aside I'm trying to determine how to differentiate him from say...Beachcomber

4. Spoon

Spoon Banned

Tigatron didn't sound tripped out on acid?

5. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Beast Wars is one of my favorite Transformers series EVER. It expands on G1 while not veering off into another dimension like the others did. It's like an extension of G1, but it's still its own series.
    You should give it a chance. It was a good show. Beast Machines...not so much. The comics made it better.

6. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

beast wars was teh bomb...but then beast machines came along

7. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    I'd say Tigatron is closer to Hound, because his speech and mannerisms aren't annoying, and at the end of the day, Tigatron is pragmatic enough to FIGHT AND DIE rather than live with knowledge that he ran.

8. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Tigatron was one of the most annoying characters on the show. No forget that. He was THE most annoying character on the show. I cheered when he disappeared with Air Razor for no real reason and never returned. It was like even the writers hated him. Lame character but then every TF show has one.

9. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Twitter:
    Tigatron was my LEAST favorite Transformer of all...in fact I didn't even like him. I too was glad when he finally got kicked off the planet with that lousy Air Razor.

Still much awesomeness awaits you in the Second Season.....epic awesomeness awaits in the final season.....

10. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

But B.O.T. is not from BW. So, nothing in BW is worse that Carnage in C-Minor.