seibertron14

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by volpi1, Oct 1, 2007.

1. volpi1

volpi1 volpi1

Be advised that you might want to look out for seibertron14 . I've been trying to work out a deal with him for the last 3 weeks, but he wants items mailed out to him on sunday's and holidays, and says that he doesn't want his roommates to get his packages along with a lot of other problems. Here is a quote from his last message:

" ohh, crap. i'm not old enough to use paypal. i thought i could just mail you the money like everyone else does it. WTF!!!" Just be on guard, because I believe he is playing games. thx, corey

2. bran10

bran10 Well-Known Member

this guys on youtube, does reviews, you should watch it, it is really a kid, he made up some stuff on another forum about his brother? I don't know....

3. volpi1

volpi1 volpi1

That figures. I had the idea floating in my head because he doesn't understand how to do much of anything here, and how things work here or even how the post office works. He made himself out to be an adult, but I kinda figured that he was a kid...LOL

4. bran10

bran10 Well-Known Member

lol, whatever, just don't deal with him anymore, and plus, isn't seibertron a copyrighted name?.... oh wait, I should take that back.

5. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

Crap. I did a deal with him and haven't received anything from him yet. Figures!

6. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

I waited three months for him to send his end of the deal, warned him numerous times, and then called his dad. A week later I got the item I sent him (Alt. Shockblast) back in the mail with a note saying he left it MISB. There was scotch tape on one side and the plastic sleeve around the car was missing :crazy: 

I figure the fact that I've been on the board for years and done 100s of positive trades says it all :thumb