Seibertron interviews Stan Bush

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Read it here.

Not a lot of info for the Movie, however, by the sounds of it Stan's new album will probably contain a cover of one of his TF songs since he recorded it along with the new album. I hope the legalities involved don't get in the way because I'd love to see a new cover of one of his old songs, although I'm 50 / 50 on whether I want it in the movie or not.

2. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

I love Stan's stuff. He's one of my favorite artists. But then I like a lot of lot of 70s and 80s classic rock. Never could stand the whole grunge/alternative and gangter rap stuff in the 90s. I listen to a lot of country these days which sound a lot like classic rock but with more twang and southern accents. Heck, even Bon Jovi has a hit on the country charts these days.

Anyway, back to Stan. I've already said I'd love it if his new song showed up on the new moive soundtrack, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll be getting his new album anyways in 2007 whenever it comes out. I have about half of his albums, some are just so hard to find, but the more recent ones have been pretty available through Amazon. My two favorite albums so far have been the Call to Action "greatest hits" album and his most recent one Shine that have a very cohesive feel to all the songs on the album. Those who like "Dare" and "The Touch" should like the title track "Shine" and "The Chance You Take."

3. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    wow! I never read a Bush interview before, there is a lot that I didn't know.
    Thanks for posting the link.

4. Triggerhappy

Triggerhappy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wouldnt it be amazing! ***SPOILER***

I would like a Bumblebee/other musically inclined bot reference at least!!

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    ...Priceless.

6. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I'm sure New Jersey has a LOT to do with "Who Says You Can't Go Home" being super-popular. ;)  I'm glad it's a good tune, otherwise I'd be sick of it now. And I don't listen to the radio much... I'm sure if I did... I'd feel like vomitting whenever I heard that song.

Sorry, I know, off-topic. :drunk