SeiberBirdR's looking for Trades thread

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by SeiberBirdR, Sep 9, 2011.

1. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Sapienbot

News Credits:
    I want to focus my collection and trim down the elements I no longer have interest in. Currently only interested in trades but considering what I want and have I can throw in a little of cash to sweeten deals. In the DFW, TX area so if you are too we can avoid shipping costs. Pics available on request.

Here are my haves:

Bumblebee- Legacy of Bumblebee 100% complete loose Movie Bumblebee Premium Series
    Bumblebee- Legacy of Bumblebee 100% complete loose Animated Bumblebee
    (willing to part with the box on either of the above)
    Perceptor- TRU Exclusive 2008 Universe Reissue MISB
    TRADED Soundwave- TRU Exclusive Classics/Commemorative MISB (version with Lazerbeak and Battle Ravage) TRADED
    Optimus Prime vs Megatron- The Ultimate Battle Classics DVD (no minicon version) opened but ne. ver transformed 100% complete with moderate wear on box
    Rumble- Alternators Walmart Exclusive Honda Civic Si MISB
    Ravage- Alternators Walmart Exclusive Jaguar XK version ISB (moderate wear on bubble, top is slightly caved in, back has stress marks. Never opened, toy and cardboard unaffected)
    Sideswipe- Universe 1.0 Botcon Exclusive 100% with opened box. No plastic bubble on box, some small crushing on two corners of box. Red paint rub on tips of side mirrors exposing black.

Major Wants- My focus is on Classics verse styled characters 100% complete, preferably with instructions and card/flattened box but not necessary on the packages.

Minor wants- Same focus as above but far from priority.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Sapienbot

News Credits:
    Bump