Seem Odd to anyone??

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by thyvipera, Feb 14, 2008.

1. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

2. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    seems like it as a 3 rating bidder would not usally bid in that way? report it and see? Anyway nice score but cheaper is always better.

3. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

after the auction ended, i guess i reported him. i'm not sure if i did it right, but it was the only thing i found on ebay to do. he wants the payment by tomorrow night, which i'll prolly pay him. i dont mind, i just hate someone who would do that crap.

4. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Well, the seller is in OH and the second high bidder is in China. I'm gonna cast doubt on shill bidding.

5. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

yea, the ebay peeps said that they dont have any evidence.

On another note, has anyone had any troubles when paying for an auction with paypal lately?

A few different times when i try to pay for an auction, it will only let me pay through my bank account, via paypal. It wont pay with my paypal balance. Freakin sucks.

6. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    I've had that problem before. In those cases, don't use eBay's checkout procedure. Instead, log onto Paypal and simply send the money to the seller's email address that you received in his invoice. Don't worry, as long as you select 'eBay item' among the payment options and list the item number, it will be credited on the auction page.

As for the bidding activity, it may simply be a buyer using a program to bid certain amounts at specific intervals until he is the highest bidder. Reporting it was probably not a good idea. What are you going to say? "Hi, I want to you suspend this buyer's account because his bidding is too punctual."