Seekers question.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by benzo, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    Sun...who? :D 

Looking at Sunstorm always makes me want a piece of lemon candy or some Sunny Delight. :lol 

Dinobot Nuva - my point was that TF:TM isn't exactly 'proof' of Cyclonus being a reformatted Seeker.

--Moony

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, the whole defecting thing is always good for character development if handled properly, despite the fact that that trait was completely omitted from the cartoon. Him and Skywarp weren't much different besides the fact that Skywarp was the wise guy and TC was the punk.:)  What I like about those two is that they always had eachothers back even when they picked on eachother. Which is rare in the Decepticons.

In his defense, all Decepticons besides Megs, Shockwave and Starscream on occasion were stupid. Even some of the Autobots had there moments. He wasn't really stupid as much as he just had ADD. (Hence, him haveing to have supervision to function properly in battle)

But honestly, as far as being cruel, what did you expect? They are Decepticons. Besides, he's mostly cruel in the "Joke gone too far" sense than the kicking puppies or eating babies sense.

3. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    WIN!
    [​IMG]

Heresy!

Oh, and I'll throw in with the Skywarp fan-club. Always liked his color-scheme, teleportation abilities and the practical-joker traits.

4. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I've always seen Skywarp as a kindred spirit. I could see him farting on a baby.