See Wheelie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I thought they said they were coming out with a toy of him that was a working RC car so why not get that one since he'd be the right color and everything? You know like how Bumblebee and Prime had more than just one kind of toy.

Okay unless his RC toy ends up being one of those RC toys with the blah controls and you want you want to find one with the really cool RC controls. But since we haven't seen the controler yet for the RC version it's sort of hard to call it right now.

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Personally I'm not bothered anymore. These days I just go with the flow and let the Fates fall where they may. These are the things that are going to be and nothing can change that. I'll drop an opinion here or there but nothing I'm going to cry over. I'm just interested in following the production and seeing what new quirk will arrive next. And of course the entertainment of watching people go crazy from one extreme or the other. :) 

3. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    wow he just like jetfire