Sectorseven.org freaks.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Alpha Prime, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Ok, Sector Seven is Offfically TF realated. It's the home of the "Ice Man".

Alright, so we all knoe about the SS site. It's a tf movie promotion site.

K, so there's this other site that's title is " Stop Scetor Seven.org". It's kind of freaky. Not only do they have tf videos, they got all sorts of Alien videos. Are these people serious? Do they really think that SS exists?

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I highly doubt it. Although I do like the idea that some people might be suckered in by it.

3. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I was under the impression that Stop Sector Seven was another add-on to the already viral campaign that the original S7 has started.
    DN

4. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

I don't think they're related. SS7 isn't a stand alone website.

5. Doctor Ingenious

Doctor Ingenious Doctorate in Ingeniology

rofl if true

6. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

The only reason I'm not crazy yet is because I believe nobody could possibly be that stupid.

7. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    The Sector7.org and the Buzznet StopSectorSeven sites are both a part of a Transformers-based ARG, or "Alternate Reality Game". I'd like to mention that there was also an ARG relating to Halo 2 prior to it's launch called "ILoveBees" that was pretty popular for an ARG... (It's what initially got me into ARGs...)

The events going on in the Sector7.org site are official, done by whomever is in charge of the ARG (except for the "Informants" emails, those are sent in by users, and they pick and choose which ones they like, altough they hide a few official ones in there as well).

The StopSectorSeven site was set up in conjunction by the ARG, as a site where we role players can get into this fictional world, where Transformers are real, always have been, but the G1 cartoon (and on) were created to hide the truth behind fiction... (Sector 7 wants to hide the truth, and what better way is there than in plain site?)

Many of the people there are role players, like me, but there are those on there who are either trying to gamejack (pretend to be an official 'in game' character), and (luckily only a FEW) others who are... just... plain... annoying...

If you'd like some more info on the ARG, I found an article on the ARG that might give you more of an understanding of what's going on... http://www.argn.com/archive/000580transformers_truth_in_disguise.php

Anyways, if you decide to check it out, feel free to come over to the Buzznet forums and participate!

8. sparkimusprime

sparkimusprime Coffee+Black=Delicious

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    lol! That site is great.

9. dozier5806

dozier5806 Member

Ebay:
    funny pic ture