Sector 7 must be stopped

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Methusalen, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    So, we've got the iTunes podcast by Agent X... But outside of:

--I'm Agent X, and your government is lying to you...

--Sector 7 is the adversary, and it's power knows no bounds...

--The Sector 7 Conspiracy started before Sector 7, but a 100 years ago with the Megaman. It's enabled the US to become an unrivaled super power... But you don't need to worry about terrestrial powers, but those from OUTSIDE our solar system. They'd like nothing better than to enslave us and take our world for their own.

--1982 Sector 7 had a major leak. That was the beginning of the disinformation campaign. Sector 7 has decided that we 'can't handle the truth'. The leak was (essentially) the Transformers toys and cartoon. "Look to Takara and know this, it's truth masquerading as fiction"

What else do we know from the podcast? What info have we gained from it (that we didn't already know?)

[[Edited for clarity, corrected my quote from "Look to the car (?) and know..." to the correct quote]]

2. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

He's saying "look to takara" in the part that's difficult to understand. I had to remove the pitch shift to understand what he was saying, and in doing so it became apparent who the voice behind Agent X really is. MAJOR SPOILERS ABOUND, but if you want ot hear for yourself: http://homepage.mac.com/cbauer/files/X4.mp3

Note that I am not the first person to figure that out; the guys on the Don Murphy forum already had.

3. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's pretty cool. I'm starting to like this Sector 7 thing. I hope we're seeing the beginnings of what could turn into a big part of the franchise in the future.

Sector 7 comics, or as villains in a new cartoon...maybe Sector 7 toys, it could be the G.I. Joe + Transformers toyline I've always dreamed of.

4. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Is it wrong to admit to not knowing what Sector 7 actually does :lol  Like I know there suppose to be leaking movie info or something but quite frankly I go there and I just end up saying a big WTF to myself, though its probably due to I havint had the patience to look into it much.

5. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Was that Cullen? It sounded an awful lot like a voice-masked Cullen.

6. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Mad spoilers ahead

In the Live Action movie universe, Sector 7 is the top secret government agency set up to deal with the threat of the Transformers. They're the ones that have Megatron (aka "Megaman") stored in some kind of frozen stasis lock and also the Allspark.

7. surak777

surak777 Autobot Musician TFW2005 Supporter

yeah the voice sounds like Peter Cullen to me (takara plug? lol) probably get a few more things like this as we get closer to 7/4

8. Methusalen

News Credits:
    LOL, I still laugh every time I see "Megaman", I keep thinking of the video game series... I'm curious to know how Sector 7 came up with the "Megaman" moniker, as it's a pretty close coincidence with his name being MEGAtron...

9. Guiltar

Guiltar Active Member

stupid question...forgive me , Im a noob.
    but what is Sector 7 ?

10. Methusalen

News Credits:
    Check out www.sectorseven.org

password: NBETWO

[ EDIT: What were the other passwords so far?/EDIT]