Sector 7 Mobile Command Unit at Cinemark Theaters

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ChaoCatcher, May 20, 2007.

1. ChaoCatcher

ChaoCatcher Anarchist Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi all! A friend just sent me the link for a banner pic on Cinemark Theaters' website for the "Sector 7 Mobile Command Unit" to be featured at Dallas-area theaters this coming weekend:

http://www.cinemark.com/

Alas, I'll be out of town for most of Memorial Day weekend, but I won't be leaving until Saturday morning, so I'll have to slip over to the Tinseltown in Grapevine Friday evening to check this out! :) 

ADDED:

Link to a banner with specific theater locations, dates and times here:

http://www.cinemark.com/assets/DFW_transformers-231-251-207-206.jpg

2. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Chaocatcher: Thanks for the update! I've spread the word back on the StopSectorSeven Buzznet site.
    If it's not too much hassle, could you let us know what you see, and get us some more pictures? -Possibly more detailed pictures of the semi itself?

Thank you for updating us!

Now, to update you as well...

[​IMG]
    Apparently there locations are around/near Chicago?

Methusalen out...

3. ChaoCatcher

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Will do, Methusalen! Look for a description (and hopefully pics) late Friday evening - I'll have to do it then, 'cause I won't get another chance while I'm out of town for the rest of the weekend.

As for the Chicago locations - maybe Cinemark's web site loads up a specific banner based on our IP addresses/locations - 'cause the banner doesn't link to anything, and I'm having trouble finding any info for other cities and dates/times.

4. Methusalen

News Credits:
    Yeah, I'd accessed the basic site I immediately saw the following banner ad:
    [​IMG]

So, I followed the "Tickets & Showtimes" tab to a list of their theaters across the country. I then clicked the links to theaters in Illinois to get access to the ad I found... I also checked other random theaters, but had no luck finding other banners...

Thanks for getting us more photos! I'm actually curious to get some detailed photos of the semi's cab, in addition to extra pictures of the trailer's exterior... Thanks for offering to help!

5. Methusalen

News Credits:
    Sorry for the double post, but I'd recently emailed a local theater to see if any of their theaters would be hosting the Sector 7 Mobile Command Center, apparently they forwarded my message to a Paramount representative, who emailed me with the following:

So, not only did we get an extra location in Illinois, we got three extra locations for Michigan! Unfortuntely, they won't be anywhere in my area, but life goes on!

6. ChaoCatcher

News Credits:
    Ebay: